Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need your advice

crash11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

I have a friend "girl". Which I met through other friends. After some time had passed we started seeing each other for acouple of weeks. One thing lead to to another and we ended up sleeping together. After that I said some thing that must have scared her and I got put on the friends ladder. Some months have past and inbetween we have had our outns and what not "which is kool with me". On her birthday i called her to wish her a happy B-day and she said thanks, she mentioned that she and some of her co-workers were going out for some drinks. I didn't think anything of it, but then I realized that she didn't even invite me out to celibrate her B-day with her as a friend"what's with that?". Than on Saturday she went out with some of her close friends to celibrate again and I wasn't invited. We did how ever did see a movie together on Sunday night. She made plans with me to play tennis on Monday and she would give a call on that day. Monday had come and she didn't call all day. I decided to call her around 7:10pm to see if every thing was ok. I ask if every thing was ok, because she made plans with me to play tennis and since she didn't call I was worried that something bad might have happened to her and she said that she was laying out and it had started to rain and she didn't think it would be a good idea to play tennis. I then said that she should have atleast called me to let me know that she didn't feel up to playing. She then said that I could've called her eariler to see what was up and that she felt that she had to do all of the calling. Which I felt was not true, but I guess I could've called eariler. I then said "she said that she would call me that day". I don't know if she remembers or not or she's playing games with me. I also said that I was disappointed/pissed that she didn't think about calling to let me know of her decision not to play and that I found it rude not to have called "I had to stand up for my values" "do you think i was wrong for doing so?" I'm not going to play the idiot here. I'm pretty sure I pissed her off and perhaps she might not call me ever again, but I had to get that off my mind.

What do you guys/gals think? Am I wroung about telling her how I felt? Should I apologize "not". I kinda feel like a jerk.

Thanks for your input inadvanced

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing you. It seems as though she just doesn't want to be alone. So she makes plans with you when all her other friends are busy and leaves you hanging when her friends are free. If she had romantic feelings for you then she wouldn't break dates with silly excuses. You're too available to this chick. You need to start looking for other ladies and say to yourself "next".

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god this girl sounds like a *****, move well away you got a piece...now move on...by what you said here she doesn't seem to be worth the effort and yeah Biggums is right it does sound you are getting played. NEXTTTTTTTTT...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She then said that I could've called her eariler to see what was up and that she felt that she had to do all of the calling
is this true? because why didn't you call her? you waited all day.

if this is true, then you should start being more agressive with this chick.

Now, if it is not true - then you need to cut your losses, stop making plans and thinking about her and move on.

scordate

Don Juan
Reaction score
next !

don't complain
dont try to teach / educate her
dont try to prove that you are wiser / better than her

even if you succeed, all you have proven is that you are wiser than a fool !

/ scordate

crash11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
is this true? because why didn't you call her? you waited all day.

if this is true, then you should start being more agressive with this chick.

Now, if it is not true - then you need to cut your losses, stop making plans and thinking about her and move on.
I hate to say it, but it's true. It's not like I was waiting by the phone for her call. I got some studying done and my laundry done also. I wonder if that's way she said that I never call her?

And her not inviting me out on Saturday. I used to date her closest friends sister for more than 2 years "I wonder if that had a role in not being invited?".

Woman are so hard to read:confused:

crash11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums
She's playing you. It seems as though she just doesn't want to be alone. So she makes plans with you when all her other friends are busy and leaves you hanging when her friends are free. If she had romantic feelings for you then she wouldn't break dates with silly excuses. You're too available to this chick. You need to start looking for other ladies and say to yourself "next".
I was thinking the same thing. There's more to the story, which I didn't include in my post.

crash11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by scordate
next !

don't complain
dont try to teach / educate her
dont try to prove that you are wiser / better than her

even if you succeed, all you have proven is that you are wiser than a fool !

/ scordate
so true

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's More???

Originally posted by crash11
I was thinking the same thing. There's more to the story, which I didn't include in my post.
Oh no, more abuse?