need your advice on this one

djjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys,

i need your advice and help...

on new years eve i went to a party (in my hometown, not where i study) where i got to know a lovely girl (an 8 or 8.5 i would say)
she has got a great personality and we really liked each other...
from her behaviour i thought she might have really liked me, as she invited me to come and see the city where she studies (about 300kms away from mine) and she was eager to give me her number...

5 days after i still was at my hometown and called her to set up a date...
she said she would love to go out with me, but she was already back at her city, i should come to her and visit her...
this was at that time not possible for me...
so she said that she also had planned to visit the city where i study for a long time (because its beautiful here) and she was going to come and visit me during the next month...
i said okay, tell me when you are gonna come and then ended the call as i was busy...

the interesting thing was that the same night (01:30) she texted me, that she is sorry that she is not at home anymore and she would have loved to go out with meand that she is looking forward to doing that when she comes to visit me...
as i wasn`t awake at that time i texted her back the next morning, "good morning, was asleep when u texted me, i am also looking forward to seeing you.... all the best, joey:)"

the interesting thing is, i haven`t heard anything from her since then....
of course, its only middle of the month now (16th), but she writing me that text-message so soon after having been called and then doing nothing for 10 days after that, is that normal????
give me your opinions, guys...

but, whats more important, help me, because i`m getting more and more into the idea of calling her, to see how she is doing and so on...
please help me to get rid of this stupid ****ing afc-idea...
help me get it out of my head...

thanks guys, all the best, joey

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry mate. S'only been 10 days after all. Just wait till the month she comes. If she hasn't contacted you, ring her, but only in that month. If she doesn't seem keen. NEXT

djjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys....

first of all, i did not call her...

yesterday she texted me.... hehehehe...

she just wanted to know if i would be in my "student-city" over the mid-term holidays (whole february), because she would like to come and visit...

in the evening i gave her a short call...
she told me, she couldn`t say when exactly she was going to come, as she didn`t know yet...
i told her she could come during the next two weeks as i got other plans for the rest of the holidays. i told her to tell me a few days in advance when she was going to come to fit it in my schedule....

well lets see....

all the best, joey

djjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, to make a long story short:
basically she visited me in my "student-city" we had a lot of fun...
two weeks later (at the end of february) i visited her in her student city, which resulted in me staying over the weekend and having a lot of fun (also in bed :) )

she is really a great girl, beautiful, great personality, giving attitude, and so on... the problem is, it is about 300kms away and we can just see each other every 2-3 weeks or so... its going to be better in the summer holidays though...

well, i had to get back into my place and haven`t had an opportunity to see her for the last 19 days, which is a bit depressing for me, but not that big of a problem...

what`s making me problems is the following:
I have been very distant and hard to get before the second "date-weekend"...
after that i have "afc-ed" a bit and called her more often...
i call her and talk to her, then I do nothing for 1 day, then she is texting me, which results in me calling her the next day, and so on...
basically she is not calling me, just texting me, or calling me back after i have called...
do you think that`s a strange behaviour from her?
should we be communicating more often???
do you think i contact her too often?

aaahhhhh.... i guess that`s the ****ed-up thing about those ldr...
on the one hand i`m dying to see her and can`t...
on the other hand I want to call her and don`t want to let myself too often...

I have next to zero experience when it comes to LDRs...

please help me out guys...

thanks, djjoe