Need to vent...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh... I'm spinning plates and all is well in that regard. Most of these plates are from Tinder, heheh. I got one plate that I picked up in real life and three others from Tinder.

Well, make that two. Coz one of those turned out to be a fvcking Cluster B. It's laughable, really! I've only known this chick for 6 days and still she was able to crawl under my skin this fast, even though I was very occupied spinning the other 3 plates.

Things got out of hand with the cluster B today and I finally realized what she is. We basically went through a BPD cycle in these 6 days, getting really close to each other and today things suddenly exploded and she blocked me on Whatsapp etc.

I know exactly how to handle this, get out while you can, lol. I removed her number and blocked her as well, also bloacked her on Tinder, so she's gone from my list of matches etc. I can't contact her, even if I wanted to, I've erased all lines of communication. As per usual with these creatures, I expect her to start missing me soon enough and try to get in contact again so we can have our "blissful reunion". She has to do it through text or phone call, ways of communication that we haven't used before, so I hope that's too big of an obstacle for her and she'll leave things as they are.

Anyway, I have no ways of contacting her and she probably won't contact me, so I guess I'm safe haha. But it's still very mindblowing to see how easily she could crawl under my skin. It's obvious coz I'm really having trouble letting go of her, I really "miss" her already.
I'll be okay, more than okay even, coz I got another date set up with a Tinder girl this week and the other two plates are spinning good aswell. Actually, my overall game has reached quite a high level over the last two months, club game, daygame, Tinder etc. I'm on fire, flirting and approaching like a motherfvcker!

But still, I really need to "process" the 6 day old cluster B plate that just crashed.

Damn, these women are toxic :crazy:

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Die Hard. you should be proud of yourself for figuring it out quickly and cutting the cancer out of your life. I'm about a month in with NC with my BPD ex. I'm over it for the most part, she is still on my Facebook. I'm spinning 3 plates, one I like a lot, the other two are great too. No signs of any personality disorders with any of them. I wish I could have figured it out as quickly as you did.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, that's what I figured. Gotta cut the cancer at its root... I'm glad I got other plates spinning to help me stay away from this one :up:

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this stuff happens; sometimes more often than not. As long as you've got another plate(s) spinning, it makes it so much easier to brush it off and move along. Just know you've done everything you could: you cut her out, cut contact. Even if she comes crawling back, you know better now.

Don't let it phase you. Focus on how much your game has developed, focus on how you can better that.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check your PM, Malice.

Yes, 808... No worries, got more plates lined up and just needed a day to process "my week with a BPD" haha. All is well :up:

Polish Rifle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I echo these other guys man. Part of getting out there and gaming women is to weed out the ones that aren't gonna work with you. Sometimes there is a hook up, or multiple hook ups and they go MIA. It can be tough because there is an emotional connecting established but...

if they don't value your time, delete there number and move on.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I'm learning that now, I've nexted three prospects over the last two weeks. All of those were looking good initially, and I'm not entirely sure whether I was too quick to Next them.

But fvck it, I'm not gonna be a slave to the pvssy. Like one bytch was refusing to gimme her number even though we have been chatting for days and building good rapport. Fvck that, I could tell it was a case of playing hard-to-get and trying to make me work for it.
Sure, I could've played along, gotten the number eventually and maybe end up fukking her eventually.

But I'm not willing to play along... I got another chick giving me her number after 5 messages on Tinder, sending me pics of her azz and pvssy the same night and telling me she wants to meet soon. That's high interest! The other was just dragging me into stupid games, making me work for her number and I could sense myself getting frustrated. Why should I invest anymore in a situation that's frustrating me?

The Tinder well is drying up though... But I got one date for this weekend and the one who sent me pics and literally told me she wants to meet soon so we can fvck.

And in case these Tinder chicks don't work out right, I'll keep focusing on day game as well. No stopping me...