Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need to trim 2-3% BF and keep size

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best way to do it. I want to go from 12% to around 9

and keep most of the size - I don't like looking skinny with 6 pack look

since i am around 175lbs, that means 5lbs roughly. pretty big swing muscle wise, damn.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet and Cardio, what does your current diet and cardio schedule look like?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very little cardio, because im trying to do it through diet and lifting

id say 2 cardio sessions a week through tennis and basketball

1-1.5 hours

diet

oatmeal morning
potatoes/some wheat bread the next 2 meals (probably 30-40g each time)

so that would make it 120-150g carbs daily

but i eat more fat than needed - cheese, sauces, pork..

protein - a **** load, i am 174lbs so i try to go for 200g daily, i might get anywhere from 190-260g daily via 3 shakes daily (50g each) and meals.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
very little cardio, because im trying to do it through diet and lifting

You'll most likely need cardio , diet is extremely important for fat loss, but cardio is also a big part for the majority of people.

id say 2 cardio sessions a week through tennis and basketball

1-1.5 hours

Without seeing pictures its hard to say exactly how much you'll need to do. How did you even come up with 12%? Can you see any definition of your abs? Depending on how serious you are basketball and tennis could take it off assuming you do more (though its harder to track and know how much intensity your actually putting forth) and get your diet together. I personally like to set a plan up thats measurable and defined with anyone I train. My goal is to alway takes them directly to there goals in the most efficient way possible. So i would be using a diet geared at fat loss with HIIT and moderate intensity cardio 3-7days a week , along with lifting

diet

oatmeal morning

potatoes/some wheat bread the next 2 meals (probably 30-40g each time)

i would take out the wheat bread and potatoes

so that would make it 120-150g carbs daily

but i eat more fat than needed - cheese, sauces, pork..

i would remove all these as well

protein - a **** load, i am 174lbs so i try to go for 200g daily, i might get anywhere from 190-260g daily via 3 shakes daily (50g each) and meals.

Is this an estimation or are you weighing out your foods? Its easy to be way off if your not measuring. I'd also let the shakes go for the most part and get the food from solid sources.

Summary: All you need is a planned (by weights) low carb diet with lean protein sources coming from whole food, anywhere from 20-60min of cardio 3-7days a week. Again its hard to say exactly how things need to be setup without seeing a picture.

bold