"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

need to Regain upper hand!

Pimpster

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2002
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Alright, i've had this girl for almost 2 months now. At first, i stood my ground, and was a challenge. I'm still a challenge but i feel like i'm losing some of the upperhand. I tell her i wanna go, she says please stay for 15 more mins (sad face). Then i say fine, only because i don't like seeing you sad. I know this is sooooo AFC/wussy.
Any hints on what to do in this type of situation??
And HOW do i regain the upperhand!?
thanks +
Don't flame
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bludb0i

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
have a backbone you can make your own decisions. this one wasn't really that bad but just don't let it slowly turn you all whipped. It started happening to me also but sometimes you still gotta be callin the shots.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Dude, just don't do that any more. As long as you are always available at her whim, how do you expect to hold her interest? Just tell her that you HAVE TO go. And if she does her puppy dog eyes impression, tell her that she's looks cute that way but she shouldn't over do it, then leave.
 

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Dude, just don't do that any more. As long as you are always available at her whim, how do you expect to hold her interest? Just tell her that you HAVE TO go. And if she does her puppy dog eyes impression, tell her that she's looks cute that way but she shouldn't over do it, then leave.
Amen.

But to the person who originally posted, I know what you're saying...don't fall for it...no girl is an exception. It doesn't matter who it is. I found that out the hard way. It'll start out small like this, and you'll tumble down eventually if you don't control it now. Remember, it doesn't matter at all who she is...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top