Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need to make a few changes.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day folks, at the grand old age of 33 it's time to make a few lifestyle changes, first of all I think it's time to give up alcohol I've been thinking about this for a while and I think the time has come, any advice on how to still have a social life without alcohol? Also I've realised that my cold approach game is pretty awful and I think the reason for this is I don't really get the chance to meet new people, I work, go to the gym, play golf, then occasionally at weekend I will go to a bar on a Saturday night. Basically I'm looking for advice on how to meet girl's preferably in the 20-28 age group, but not going to bars or clubs. Thanks Andy

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to start building strong social circles and big ones that means approaching guys and girls constantly hoping that you can strike up a vibe and develop the friendship from there

Also i wouldnt completely give up alcohol in fair measures its a great confidence boost ..... getting too drunk is when the problems start just have a few drinks then a glass of water and space the drinks out

Thats what i do now seems to work well ... i don't go to clubs anymore unless its a special occasion waste of time for pickup too loud and too charged women are hyper alert in clubs

Bars are fine chilled vibes will set the atmosphere for sex ....if your conversation is good

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day folks, at the grand old age of 33 it's time to make a few lifestyle changes, first of all I think it's time to give up alcohol I've been thinking about this for a while and I think the time has come, any advice on how to still have a social life without alcohol? Also I've realised that my cold approach game is pretty awful and I think the reason for this is I don't really get the chance to meet new people, I work, go to the gym, play golf, then occasionally at weekend I will go to a bar on a Saturday night. Basically I'm looking for advice on how to meet girl's preferably in the 20-28 age group, but not going to bars or clubs. Thanks Andy
You can date a 20 year old? I’m a year younger than you and don’t have the patience. A 20 year old and I have so little in common.

But anyway, you need to find a way to surround yourself with women. This can be a hobby, a club, volunteering anything that puts you in the vicinity of single women.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition to what bingo said (I wanted to make this a separate post but I'll just post it here since alcohol came up), this is me speaking from personal experience, another piece of advice is to carry with you a specific amount of cash. i.e $75.

That way once you run out, you'll know it's time to either pull or go home. Don't bring your card. This is how you end up spending $100+. It's too easy to keep getting drinks when you know have a lot of cash in your bank.

And last, go 3 hours before they close. If they close at 2, go at 11pm. The thing with the getting a water with your drink move, is that you last a lot longer being functional. Like if your just drinking but not getting water to keep you hydrated, you'll end up a drunk mess pretty early and that's no fun. But if you go let's say at 9pm in the above scenario, you will spend more money on drinks because you'll still be functional (you will end up blacking out later on because you've consumed a lot of alcohol). You will also run out of your budgeted amount of cash you brought with you before closing time when girls are trying get pulled. Which means you can't drink nothing any more, if you need one.

So with this way, you go out at a time when girls are feeling like socializing with new guys. You do not end up spending a lot of money. You end up going home, not hungover. no hungover feelings the next day. No anxieties that you did something illegial while you were blacked out because you actually remember how your night went.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk around and go to parks or stores and approach women there. That's what I've been doing.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can date a 20 year old? I’m a year younger than you and don’t have the patience. A 20 year old and I have so little in common.

But anyway, you need to find a way to surround yourself with women. This can be a hobby, a club, volunteering anything that puts you in the vicinity of single women.
What do you suggest?