Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need to get my head right, advice pls

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this girl for a month now, we roughly see each other once a week. Overall, she has been a very sweet girl and very participative in our dates. Helping me with stuff, paying her own way, never flaking and very responsive when I set up dates with her. Christian girl,23, so far I have gotten the vibe that she is inexperienced and 2-3 long term partners, strong family ties, LTR potential out of the many dates I went on.

Cliff notes on our progress:
1st Date: Coffee + walk: She pulled my hand away when I tried escalating to kiss
2nd Date: More escalation, went for kiss twice but rejected coyly
3rd Date: Afternoon short date, I didn't try to kiss her
4th Date: V-Day, made out with her, brought her back to my place but due to logistical reasons I could only push for the bang in a nearby staircase, I got resistance and stopped trying after 2-3 times of trying to plow through it in case I get labelled a rapist.

I have always been the one initiating the dates with her not initiating any form of texting or whatsoever other than to thank me for the dates. I only text to set-up dates, no chatting bullsh!t. However, her whole tune changed after I tried to lay her.

Basically, we went out for supper (5th date) and though she was still initiating kino, rubbing my arm and wrapping herself around me, she decline to come back to my place and also rejected a goodnight kiss. Though she was very warm and helped me to carry my things during the date and overall a good follower, I have gotten the feeling that she is getting too comfortable around me with a hint of bitchy vibes and didn't even text me a 'thank you' after the 5th date.

She is aware that I am seeing other women and has told me of her own volition that she isn't seeing other men (I don't know how true this is) without me asking. As of now, I'm putting her on ice for a week 1/2 but I highly doubt given her texting patterns she will initiate texting. What's are your thoughts on this?

I live in Asia btw so applying American culture might not be the best case.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has declined kissing several times probably because of lower interest then since you got the makeout you went for the lay which was too strong it seems. It might be because she is newly layed by some other guy or you seem desperate.

Now you gotta act cool and focus on other girls, let her come to you.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most conservative, Christian girl I used to know cheated on her fiance a few times with me. Why? Because I made her legs tingle when I was around her. Granted, it took some time because we had worked together for 2 months.

My point is if she doesn't want to bang you, it's not because she's too religious.

It sounds like you just don't rev her engines enough. Pull back a little, don't give her as much attention as you used to. When you do see her, be more dominant with her. Look her in the eyes to try to establish more rapport with her. Girls love that.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like she is stringing you along bro. I would just go NC until she tries to initiate or set something up. You are being used. You said that you even got some bitchy vibes from her which shows that she is just using you. She only seems like she is LTR material to you because she has put up that facade. She wants to hide that 'good girl' persona as an excuse not to fvck you or kiss you. If she is denying you kisses after you two have already made out, it just means that she isn't attracted to you. So then why does she keep on going out with you then? Because she is using you. You don't go from batter, to first base, back to the batting position again. That's not right.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She made you wait 4 dates to kiss her? When a woman makes you wait, it is never (and I hate that word) worth it!

I would go NC and let her start reaching out. Have her initiate 60%+ of all communications. Sounds like she might have a BF or is considering some other guy.

I would even go so far as saying that she is trying to condition you and make you chase hard.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not kissing you nor having sex with you. It's been 5 dates. What do men get into relationships for? Sex. Why do women? For the relationships. You have tried escalation on multiple occasions. She hasn't gone for it. She's not texting you, setting up dates or initiating contact. I know how it is man, sometimes we can't take a hint even if kicked us in the back of the head.

Forget ice. Put this chick in the deep freezer. Don't contact her unless she contacts you. No small talk. Don't meet unless it's at your house.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys only think about sex...

animalso_O

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most conservative, Christian girl I used to know cheated on her fiance a few times with me. Why? Because I made her legs tingle when I was around her. Granted, it took some time because we had worked together for 2 months.

My point is if she doesn't want to bang you, it's not because she's too religious.

It sounds like you just don't rev her engines enough. Pull back a little, don't give her as much attention as you used to. When you do see her, be more dominant with her. Look her in the eyes to try to establish more rapport with her. Girls love that.
I ten to agree with this with one caveat - sometimes the female IS simply 'that religious' and, as much as her legs tingle, she will never open them up for you or anyone, without that ring (or whatever her talisman is)

I only say this because I don't want OP (or anyone) to blame or neg themselves for not being sexually titillating 'enough' to open a woman's legs. Negative self talk silently crushes self esteem.

that said, i would go NC and wait for her to reach out (she will) if she doesnt escalate on the next date, you escalate. If she says no, it's time to move on.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like these are usually for ltr. They give value in the whole situation and need their time to become confortable . She knows your intentions for her and since she hasn't flaked or cancelled any date , keep doing what you're doing. If you spin more plates , you don't need to worry about sex. Try to have fun aswell, don't think.only about sex.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is congruence.

OP is trying to screw her in a doorway, whilst thinking she is high-value for rejecting him.

That makes no sense. And it will absolutely effect his game.

OP needs to really think about what he wants. Because, on the one hand, he's trying to be the R-selected male that fvcks girls. On the other, there is a respect for a woman's frame.

Most guys that are genuinely looking for the former would have moved on after the day 2.

If he wants to accept her frame, then he should just keep doing what he's doing. He could actually end up with a relationship out of it.
Well I would've tried to screw her on my bed if not for my dad watching tv in the living room at midnight when he should be asleep. The only reason why I kept going out with her was that I genuinely enjoyed her company (very participative on dates, paying her own way, volunteering to help me carry stuff without me asking, initiating kino/hugging me) despite the slow escalation physically/numerous resistance. I wouldn't have put up with this if I had no real interest in the girl's personality other than her pvssy.

My only pet peeve was that my gut feel told me on the 5th date she was getting way too comfortable for my liking and I don't mean this in a good way, rather like a 'Now I know you are really trying to get in my pants, I'm gonna see how much I can get away with' sort of way with a hint of b!tchiness.

Of course, she looks like LTR potential at the moment, and a bigger priority for me is setting the frame right. I'm actually open to a future with this girl, but I am not willing to be the *****whipped guy in order to have a relationship with her. Which is why I am asking for advice on how to nip this in the bud.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds really annoying. And you aren't helping matters by attributing her annoying behaviour to her being "high-value", or "relationship worthy". That will effect your energy.
Truth. Low interest. Move on, you should have done this after the 2nd date.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying. But your father being home might have screwed up the notch. It sounds like she doesn't want to go there again.

If you are going to try and fvck her outside, use a disabled toilet.

I'm not even joking. I know the best disabled toilets in the main three towns that I game. Though I have only used one for sex thus far, you need to be prepared.

When you get a girl on your doorstep, it doesn't pay to try and fvck her on the actual doorstep :D Logistics are so important.

As for all the nice things that she's doing for you... female friends do these things. Something to keep in mind.

Here's the thing.

Whenever your intuition is telling you that, it's time for some push.

You need to be telling her indirectly that you can take it or leave it.

You are currently playing by her rules. There is no getting around that fact.

She is paying her way at least.

Actually, I think that I would have told her off lol.

However, if I were you, I'd probably cut the crap and ask her to be exclusive. Boyfriend and girlfriend.

Now I know that sounds stupid. Or counter-intuitive. But that's what I would probably do, if I were you.

What do you have to lose? She says no, and you just get rid of a timewaster. She says yes, and you get what you want. And I would be seeing other girls, at least until she starts satisfying my sexual needs - exclusive or no. Just lie about it.
I'd say logistics is the worst part of my game at the moment, -1/10.

And how would you suggest I conduct this push?

Also, asking for exclusivity seems counterintuitive but I'm all ears. Seems like a slippery slope way to get sex, won't it set a toxic dynamic for a LTR anyway?