Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need to get LIFE in order! Suggestions?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I am at rock bottom
Good News: Love Life is great.. thanks sosuave for all that help in 2002-2004

Bad News: Currently stuck in a dead end existence in my hometown which I hate.

I have been brainstorming ways to get away. I lived overseas for awhile and was forced to come back due to problems at my company. Now I am underemployed and live at home and it has to stop NOW. My GF is overseas back where I met her.

I would like to go back there but the economy there is shot and there would be a chance Id have to teach English. Otherwise there is the Navy.. I wanted to do languages since I do speak a foreign language but that would mean being an enlisted man even though I have a degree.

Lastly, there are grad school (what to study? I just want to make good money) and try to be a cop... totally incapacitated with indecisiveness as each choice has clear negative points.. this isnt drphil.com or whatever I just would like to know a good way to get past the indecisiveness and what path would be a good one so I can be a DJ financially!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a degree you could be an officer in the Navy and immediately be trained as one. You said you wanted to be a cop well why not enlist and be an MP or an MA in the Navy. If you want to travel.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will start studying for my ASTB test now then.. not much I can really do besides go in the military if I wanna have a shot at making good money when Im 30 and out of the forces. Having a business degree is nothing when you don't have good experience...

What positions require the LEAST seatime?