Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need to break the "player" status

jetsfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
HI guys, I'm new here, and I'm slightly confused on what to do. Here's my situation.

I met a girl at a church trip (actually, I had been friends with her for a while, never romantically), and we were on a trip to an amusement park. well, I had previously been dating her best friend, but I broke up with her (long story). She had seen me hanging around with other girls at the park, but invited me to hang out with her. Well, obviously an amusement park is a FANTASTIC place to take a girl, so we warmed up very quickly. She was into me, and I was definitely into her. By the end of the day, we were holding hands (keep in mind this is a very religious girl, I do not wanna rush things with her, she's not like the other girls I've been with:cool: ) Well, when we get back from our trip, she's calling me a "player" because of all the girls I hang out with, and she doesn't know if I'm "playing" her or not (I'm not). What can I do to break this status, and get her to realize I'm not a player?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could hang out with guys more and hang out with girls when she's not around but if you flirt with your (girl) friends then she will find out, and since you are not playing her (which is good) then show her by proof.

jetsfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Argh but I need a good way to show her, like for instance, when I call her, what should I say....should I say something about how I'm not trying to play her?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you mention that you're not a player too much she will either distrust you or lost interest.

be a bit patient, and show her that she is the only one you love in a relationship.