Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need to ask out girl from gym without coming off as sleazy

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a personal trainer at the gym who I find very cute and I want to ask her out. The problem is that she is always working with clients so obviously I can't interrupt her then. She recognizes me because I go there all the time, but who knows if she's interested. I don't care about that.

Anyways, my only chance is occassionally I'll see her on a short break, sitting down by herself in the cafe. I'd like to talk to her then. I was thinking of just saying like: "Hey, can I ask you something? (sit down)....I've wanted to talk to you, but you're always busy with clients and what not so, anyways, I was just wondering if I could have your number and we could go out sometime?"....sounds kinda wussy, but the last thing I want to do is act like some player at the gym and be labeled a sleezebag.

I was good to go with that quick line before talking to my friend last night and he told me that his sister says its good when a guy has a decent conversation with her. She doesn't want it to be too long where he's too scared to get her number, but doesn't want it to be too short where the guy is assuming he'll get it with no effort.

What do you think? Is my idea too short or is it alright?

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
just sit down and talk to her

If you have a chance with her it won't hurt.
If you don't you don't.
Tell her about some activity you do outside gym like go for coffee at starbucks cause they have better coffee. Don't ask her.

If she wants to go with you she will say oh I love that tooo

Then say well when are you taking me there?

Makes it real easy for her to say no.
Thats what women really want.

Plus if you are light about it you can ask her more than once by just saying "so your been saving?" Her "???" You:"You know saving up to get me that coffee at starbucks" etc.

You just have to read where she is at and respond.
oh and don't worry about the rep if your polite its all good.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I came to this site was for this exact reason.. To score some gyrl at the gym.. So I've been there...

Without going into too much detail, I can tell you its overated and never works. Most chykks (98%) at the gym are certified-one hundred-percent-grade-A-attention whor*e... So if you're in it to fukk her, you're in good hands..

Otherwize you're wasting your time... Coz, you'll end up fukkyng her, then two weeks down the line, you'll end up finding out that you were candidate number 204 in line, and she is now fukkyng candidate number 216..

But hey, don't get me wrong.. the lay is great, and I would advise everyone to lay a gym-chykk-ratt at least once..

With regards to your approach, nothing is ever lamer than telling a chykk that you have been eyeing her and that you were wondering if you could ask her for her number, and go out sometime.

I would suggest being a lot more interesting than Sponge Bob Square ASS who asked her out a minute before you did using the same corny line.

Here is a tip from Edge:

Pull her to the side, tell her you have an article you a want her to read, ask her for her e-mail and send it to her 2 days later..:cool:

This will give you the most casual opening... Her guard will definitely go down, and depending on how much control you have over her puss, you'll be phukkyng in a week..

Oh!!.... and if youre not completely sure of your confidence, practice what you want to say in front of the fukkyn morror.. Do it until you are sick of hearing youself... You have got to appear as though you are in complete control....almost as if you do it all the time...

Careful... Gym ratts are a whole nother breed of attention whor*e..

Edge

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Edge,

I appreciate your first-hand experience, but I wouldn't consider my gym your average gym. I mean, it's this huge trendy gym that everyone belongs to. Some people go to socialize, some go to workout. It's got freaking child care center, the works. Not every girl there is going to be an attention *****. This trainer chick looks like you're cute down-to-earth girl (maybe I'm wrong, though).

Anyways, how did your approach go?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge

Without going into too much detail, I can tell you its overated and never works. Most chykks (98%) at the gym are certified-one hundred-percent-grade-A-attention whor*e... So if you're in it to fukk her, you're in good hands..

Otherwize you're wasting your time... Coz, you'll end up fukkyng her, then two weeks down the line, you'll end up finding out that you were candidate number 204 in line, and she is now fukkyng candidate number 216..

Pull her to the side, tell her you have an article you a want her to read, ask her for her e-mail and send it to her 2 days later..:cool:
What a horrible fvcking thing to say... hitting on the hottest chicks around is a waste of time?!?!?! and lame ass approach by the way!

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way.. don't apologize for wanting to get with her... makes you sound AFC-ish

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see her on her break or whatever. Then get some EC and smile at her, if she smiles back. Approach and tell her "After that cute smile you gave me, I just had to say hello." Then introduce yourself and say "I can see that your busy, I'd like to get to know you a little bit better can I call you sometime?" Thats if you don't have time to find some kind of fluff talk about your surroundings. If you do, get to know her a little. Like if she works out there(not with clients), and how long she's been working there bla bla.

Good Luck, Update us.