Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need tips to get rid of bad breath

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious like what foods you shouldn't eat the night before and stuff like that. If I don't drink anything, and just chew gum, then once the flavor of the gum runs out I can feel that I might have bad breath or something.

If you lick the back of your hand and let it dry for a second then sniff it you can pretty much see how pleasant your breath is. What kinds of mints/gum are strong enough to cure even the worse breath? Thank ya!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a tounge scraper. This was brought up in the "Tips" forum by someone who's name escapes me at the time. You get a lot of crud on your tounge which can't be eliminated by just brushing. Use the tounge scraper and mouthwash. As for foods, do not eat garlic or onions.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Garlic and onions are the foods of the gods: mere boys like you cannot handle potent ambrosia.

You've basically answered your own question: don't eat the stuff that you know will cause bad breath, i.e. fish, strong cheeses, and anything that has a strong taste. I've found that breath strips (i.e. Listerine or your generic drug store brand, which is cheaper and does the same thing) are quite effective, and those, combined with proper brushing, flossing, and an occassional scraping will keep your breath in good standing.

Evergreen2

Reaction score
Ive noticed by breath smells like sh|t after I drink a coke.

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST SWALLOW YOUR OWN NUT AND YOUR BREATH WILL SMELL GOOD

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you could use those "Listerine Strips" or whatever they are which was recently introduced in Australia. Not sure how long it's been out in America but it kills bacteria on your tongue and makes your mouth oh so fresh. And if you want to go to extremes take 3 or more strips at a time:eek:

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i forget what its called, i think Breath Assure or something liek that. they are pills you swallow and give you good breath. they really do work. get a tongue scraper too tho.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester's tongue scraper...AHAHAHAHA atta boy!