"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Need Tips on Hunting Skills

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Listen I Want to know, There is this girl Ive seen which i find attractive. I am in college and We have no classes together so I just want to cut the bull and approach and be honest with her eg.
Excuse me whatws your name
Sexy Girl: Maria, why?
Me (matter of factly) Because I think youre attractive (duh!)
I would work from it from there

Do you guys find anything wrong wwith this approach?? Cuz I honestly cant be botherd with the runaround
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
You dont have to listen to me or whatever...But a good thing to do is to approach her and talk to her like you know her or something...Thats a good way to get rapport, cause you can tell if shes interested if she starts pacing the convo, and she will start to match your tone, then you can go for digits...Thats better than just going at her hard, cause you might scare her or something...
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I find the best way to approach is to not plan any convo out at all. By doing this, you take stress off yourself and the convo flows more natrually. Plus, you won't be sounding like a robot.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
As funny as it seems I noticed that the most efficient way to approach any girl for me seems to just smile and say something like "Hey, what's up?" to her. Even if I can't come up with anything to say at that particular moment, if the girl is friendly she will usually help you out with getting the convo going. Also, for some reason, it seems that when you say that to a girl once (even when you don't go into a convo at all), she will greet you everytime she sees you afterwards (if she remembers you).

Two days ago actually, as I got into an elevator and was going to eat breakfast, a pretty girl walked in and started looking at the floor shyly. I smiled at her and said "Hey!" in enthusiastic way. I didn't need to say anythign else afterwards, she smiled at me and said "Hi, My name is ...". Seemed a bit weird to me that she just threw her name at me like that, but I decided to do the same so I told her my name. After that there was an awkward silence again as I didn't knwow hat to say (partially cuz I was only half-awake). She went to the dining hall as well, and as soon as I got into the dining hall, she turned around and said "come sit with me, and my friends". So I went to sit with her, her roommate, and someone else, and the convo started from there.

BTW, if when you smile and say "hi" to a girl she doesn't reply at all, it's safe to assume that she is either a *****, or has other problems, or she didn't hear you, because even girls who seem unfriendly smile and say hi when you do the same.
 

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
just walk up to her, SMILE and say HI.

you're in college, you can ask what she is studying, where the best places to hang out are, does she live on campus, is she new to the city.... etc.
 
Top