Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need tips on how to keep a fcuk-buddy

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hooked up with a girl this weekend and i know the guy she is dating. the guy is always complaining about how she's always worried about where he is and who he's with. before we did the deed, i straight up told her that there was never going to be a relationship between us and that anything that went on was purely for fun and entertainment and she could never open her mouth. she agreed and we continued.

yesterday she texted me saying that she promised she wouldn't tell anyone if it happened at least one more time this week. i told her thats not the way it works... i said it only has a chance to happen if she keeps her mouth closed.

what she's trying to do is blackmail me into having sex with her and i dont want that because that would mean that she's the one in control. does anyone have any tips on keeping this type of girl in control for a "no strings attached" relationship? i also wouldn't mind any advice on keeping her from getting too attached as well.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about who has the control!

All you need to do is Fyck the guts out of her, do every freaky thing to her that your perverted fantasies could imagine... and keep all those texts she sends you stored on your phone (you may need them for proof of her behaviour if her bf finds out).

LOL! Blackmail yet! Tell her that you won't open your mouth unless she starts bringing along her hot friend that you have been eyeing off for a threesome...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
To keep a F-buddy?

Just be good at it.

Lke Crem said, control isn't important if you're just using each other for sex.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
agree

if you are good in bed then she will stay.

dont see each other more then once every two weeks. no phone calls.
unless it's making a date

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
why every 2 weeks?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being a good **** buddy requires 2 things.

1. To be able to wax the **** out of that ***** when need be.

2. To keep emotions out of it.

The 2nd part is the harder part. I mean, no girls wants to think of herself as a **** toy, no matter who it is. Sooner or later, she will try to take it a step father, and you have to hold her off...kinda like girls do when they LJBF you but still want you to take them to the movies.

cruzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to not get her attached, but keep the FB situation going on is

(1) Be amazing in bed, and be giving, make sure she cums more than once. Don't have sex with her more than once or twice a week.

(2) Don't cuddle after sex. Hang out and talk a little, but not too long, keep it light.

(3) Email her the next day to say you had a good time, but don't set up another date. This makes her comfortable that you respect her. This respect you give her limits her emotional instability so that she will not create irrational attachment in her mind due to your elusiveness.

(4) Respond to her phone calls in a timely manner, like 24 hours. If you don't want to be with her then, email her saying you're busy.

(5) Keep things open by being available to do little things like respond to her calls and emailing to tell her your busy. This will keep things open and stable so she won't feel the need to ***** test you. Since you are not available all the time since you're "busy", you will still maintain your value.

Don't perform dramatic hot and cold disappearing acts. This create irrational attachment. Only do that for a woman you want interested in you.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i told her thats not the way it works...

*clapping* Way to go bro, that's the way it's done. You're already doing what it takes to keep her in control for 'no strings attached sex'. You kept your power by letting her know you won't fall for her methods of persuasion. Most guys fall for it and give in. Next thing you know, they have a 'girlfriend' because they gave her the 'control'.

You want to be careful though, showing this type of control tends to attract women even 'more'. Kind of like a double edged sword huh? lol

As far as keeping them at a distance so they don't get attached, make sure you don't talk or see her more then once a week, twice at the most. You don't want to start doing relationship type stuff either.

Hope this helped...

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the girl already knows that i have a girlfriend that i am not going to break up with anytime soon. i've already told her that. i've also already told her that our relationship will never get past anything physical. (she's one of those girls thats really protective/jealous over her man and gets upset when she sees him even talking to another girl)

thanks for the tips guys. much appreciated.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(she's one of those girls thats really protective/jealous over her man and gets upset when she sees him even talking to another girl)

A guilty conscious will do that to ya...

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Tell me, why do men want fukc buddies???? I have dealing with this guy for a year now. When we first started dating it was cool, and then, it somehow becomes this fukc buddy situation. He claimed he wasn't ready for a relationship because he didn't have time for one. He said he didn't care what I did and wouldn't ask any questions. Then, one day, out of nowhere, he asks if I have slept with someone else. I said yes and it ended because he "was betrayed and disappointed." Then, a couple months later, he has a GIRLFRIEND!!! They break up. Now he is back. He says I am his Kryptonic and he was thinking about me. We are not buddies again with an agreemant not to sleep with anyone else. But, You guessed it, he is not ready for a relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is up with you guys and fukc buddies!!!!!!!!!
Have your cake and eat it to.. I must be an idiot!!!!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Jus Like Candy, another woman on the www.sosuave.com, welcome (cheers and claps)

uh......what do you want me to say? Hes bad? Hes a jerk? He should not be doing that? He is a man, you are attracted to men, so..................so......................so............................???

What are you ashamed that you actually do like this guy? If he were nice and sensitive would you even care about him? Hahahaahahaha..........MEN ARE COMING BACK!!!!

LOOK OUT! AFCS ARE TURNING BACK INTO MEN! WE ARE TAKING BACK OUR THRONES!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JazzPimpNYC
trust me, there's no such thing as a no-strings-attached **** buddy.
My room mate has one of these. Sure she thinks it's something more but she's too bubbly to follow up or read the signs. She just gets f*cked every now and again when he's hard up for it. Doesn't call her for weeks at a time, then when he does, it's the same thing all over again.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
That's the thing Pvssy Eater, he is nice and sensitive just enough to keep me strung along, thinking that someday the nice and sensitive will prevail and it will all work out. He said he is infactuated. I guess that won't grow to anything. You men have alot of tricks up your sleeve. We'll catch on....

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
oh jus like candy...........he is an afc.

This is a don juan. A don juan gets women through his menness, and not needing her sorry-ass mentality and attitude.

The nice guy gets her through buying her things and kissing ass. Hey, it feels good for a while, but then it gets boring and women say fvck it, I want a real man!

Just Like Candy, I know you probably wont do this, because most women wont, but he probably will never come across this site, direct him here, I will help him, and I guarantee, I will make YOU want his ass!

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
I already feel like I am in love with this guy. I usually have my head on straight and can roll with the punches. I can't leave him alone. It would be better for me, but I can't!!! Then, I will be hurt when he is "Ready for a relationship" and it isn't me....