Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need tips for first date with an Asian woman.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I set up a date with a woman from Taiwan. From her messages her English is not that hot. Her conversation skills may be better than her writing.

How to procede? Treat her as I would an american?

This is my first date ever with an asian.

Thanks in advance.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never dated an asian, but proceed as you would with any other girl.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you guys! Loads of help! Maybe @ubercat can give me some serious advice.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only date white chicks, but if you go by the stereotype, Asian women tend to be nice, quiet, and loyal to their men. I think that they are easy, as far as sechs goes.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only date white chicks, but if you go by the stereotype, Asian women tend to be nice, quiet, and loyal to their men. I think that they are easy, as far as sechs goes.
I have had sechs with native americans, caucasian and latina women. I want to expand my horizons and try an Asian. I wouldn't mind an Arab either, but black women don't do much for me.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you speak her language... and you do all the above... ONS for sure

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had sechs with native americans, caucasian and latina women. I want to expand my horizons and try an Asian. I wouldn't mind an Arab either, but black women don't do much for me.
Damn dustmuffin I'm so glad to see you killing it like this. I've yet to conquer an asian flag. I've been rejected by 2 japanese girls, last one I tried to kissclose in the street, as everything was going great inside my mind. Apparently thats a big NO in Japan as some guys told be after! Don't know about Taiwan. Best of luck!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Remember that she's a woman and as long as you make her feel like a woman and you act like a man, she will give it up if you go after it like you own it ;)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maaaaate glad to see you're getting with the program.

First dates with Asian girls just tend to be easier. Taiwanese girls are generally very feminine. With Asian girls setting up the boyfriend experience on the first date works well. Go for comfort first. I'd suggest lots of mini dates. They love to be taught things so maybe teach you how to play pool or darts or whatever cool bar game you have access to. You can get away with putting hands on her then but keep it subtle.

Then maybe ice cream and a bit of shopping. Kissing in public is a no no. They seem to like hand holding so go for that early after the first Comfort mini date. If you spend the night leading her around by the hand the pvssy will follow although it might not happen the first date.

If she hits you with interview questions answer them seriously then tease her. Don't just Evade or payout like you would an American princess.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating Asian girls in Indo for the past 6 months .. treat them as you would any other girl you're gaming .. lead them , tease them , take them on an adventure in their mind ..

I usually take them to a few different bars during the night , escalate, and then ask them if they'd like to join me for a drink back at my place ..

Have got the lay on the first date the majority of the time and I've never had to wait more than 2 dates to bang them .. they are surprisingly dirty in bed and love being dominated ..

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taiwanese and SEO r different. SEO have a more street wise vibe. U can b more of a bad boy. DM is very physically imposing - dominance is baked in so I'm suggesting he starts with a fair bit of comfort.

On another practical note take a good quality lube with you. All the Asian girls I've been with have had tiny pussies and tearing the skin off your knob is a real danger.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated many and married Asian... Don't fall for the stereotypical BS.. they are like any other woman.... Sweet at first and PIA later....