"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need suggestions for Uni. Situation

saigonheadache

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronta
If anyone could plese direct me to an old post ar give me some good suggestions. I'm planning to scoop all the chicks in my university but I gotta keep in mind that i'll be seeing them for the next 3 years. So any suggestions of starting "friend-like" lines that even if wont work will leave me a good image.

Thanks
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
hide a pet girble in your bag and only show the girls...
 

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
348
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Good thread, but only for people who have already been exposed to the party scene I suppose. I still need to try out the whole party scene some time. I just never know where people are having parties and stuff around here.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by Caldus
Good thread, but only for people who have already been exposed to the party scene I suppose. I still need to try out the whole party scene some time. I just never know where people are having parties and stuff around here.
Well dude, you're a sophmore, what are you waiting for?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top