Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Someone's Advice Quick

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
I went to the bar the other night, drunk off my azz, and I got beat down by one security guy at the club. He didn't really do any damage except for a little scratch on my lip that soon disappeared, and the side of my jaw is a little sore. I didn't even fight back. AT ALL. I am in the dark on what I should do....whether I should go back and fight him(which I don't know if I'll win because I can't fight...but I don't care), or should I take it as a lesson learned. Can someone please give me some feed back.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Security typically only kicks the arse of patrons who are causing problems. Seeing as it's likely that you did something stupid to get "beat down" in the first place it's really not advisable to go back and start crap to get beat down again. Isn't doing one dumb thing quite enough?

Just curious...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it go. You were drunk and a bouncer fu¢ked you up. These people don't usually hit someone for no reason, so you must have been doing something that was not appropriate at the time, but you were too drunk to remember it.

Revenge is for 5 year-olds.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Okay this was the situation, I went up to him and said, "How much does it cost to get it, he said, $10." So I argued with him about how it should of been $5 and so on and so on. So, after arguing, I busted through the door and the door hit the wall as I was coming out. I remember the guy saying this, " Oh you gon' come in here acting a fool, and you gon' bust my door!" But did that still give him right to do what he did, and am I a punk for not fighting back. I really didn't even realize what happened until I woke up the next morning, but I did remember being on the ground. Please give me some feed back.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
So basically you showed the bouncer your a$$ and he proceeded to hand it right back to you.

You behaved like a moron...and got what you deserved.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
But listen, should I go back to fight him? There was nothing I could do while I was drunk, and I thought he was taking advantage of me because of it. I feel like a punk a little bit.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
But listen, should I go back to fight him? There was nothing I could do while I was drunk, and I thought he was taking advantage of me because of it. I feel like a punk a little bit.
No, you should not go back and "fight" him. He was doing his job. He can't very well let you behave like that towards him because if he let you do it then so would someone else and it would be chaos. Be respectful to the people who work at the clubs you go to and don't act like an idiot and you won't have these problems.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's compare the club to the GAP, and the bouncer to a sales clerk.

You - a drunk, woozy, smelly person - come into the store. You choose a pair of khakis that cost 60$. You then come up to the clerk, and ask to get them for 30$. He says that they cost 60$.

Now not only are you not in the place to argue, but you are irritating the hell out of the clerk because you're drunk and you stink. The clerk explains again he can't give you a rebate, and you get angry at him.

You throw the pants in his face, and bang the glass door against the wall (this is a street-store situation:p) while you're going out.

Now let's say that the clerk is black, tall, and built, and you're drunk, small, and irritating... :rolleyes:

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
SO I should go back and fight him is that what you are saying. Or, are you saying I am a punk for starting it. Okay...I know I started it...but still........should I go back to fight him or not. He wasn't that big of a guy....he was bigger than me....but he wasn't all strong like Hulk Hogan or something.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
SO I should go back and fight him is that what you are saying. Or, are you saying I am a punk for starting it. Okay...I know I started it...but still........should I go back to fight him or not. He wasn't that big of a guy....he was bigger than me....but he wasn't all strong like Hulk Hogan or something.
Are you daft?

Sure...go right back and start a fight with this bouncer so he can kick your a$$ a second time because apparently you didn't get enough sense knocked into you the first go 'round.

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
But listen, should I go back to fight him? There was nothing I could do while I was drunk, and I thought he was taking advantage of me because of it.
Absolutely! You need to go back to that bar and go stand up for yourself! Go find that bouncer, tap him on the shoulder, and knock him in his jaw! Then watch as 4-6 other bouncers all rush you at once and do some serious damage to your head and torso before calling the cops and having you arrested.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I admire your bravery to go over there and kick that bouncers butt, you shouldn't do it. It was your fault he kicked your butt because you acted like a moron.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Are you daft?

Sure...go right back and start a fight with this bouncer so he can kick your a$$ a second time because apparently you didn't get enough sense knocked into you the first go 'round.

:rolleyes:

and if you do go , expect him to call the local police that quite often visit the establishment. they will ban you forever with your pic up on the wall and your name will be cheesehead punk under it. the officer might even be abliged to show you his collection of cells down town.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me smell a troll

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ohfercrissakes...

Grow up. It's over. Men don't spend the rest of their days mulling should-a/would-a/could-as. Move on. Better yet, go back to the dude and apologize for being such an a$$.