"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need Someone to Break this Situation Down for Mw

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Kansas
Okay so here's the situation.....I started talking/hanging out with this super hot chik...everytime i ask her out she says yes and always comes along with one of her friends....i dont wanna hangout with her and her friend unless they both wanna put out..but besides that she gets the impression they i have money and always wants me to take her shoping..CHRIST! i havent taken the ***** shopping and i never will so i always avoid her shopping conversations..well the other night she and her friend the one that always tags along went out with some other guys besides myself ...the night ended short for them so they called me and wanted to hang out i agreed and we all hung out..again...then later that night she got mad at me and acted like she was going to spit on me i kept teasing her neway cause i thought it was all in good fun ...then she spit on me...that ***** spat on me!! wtf...i've considered just giving her the boot but then maybe i havent been clear enough with her...seeking advice
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
Holy sh*t!

She f*ckin spat on you? Man I would have slapped that ***** for real.

This is a larger problem. Her and her friend see you as a nice guy. You are appearing as a nice guy and probably not even knowing it. If you were a DJ, or even a jerk, this would have never happened. Work on that. Read whatever DJ Bible articles necessary.

She's not going to put out any time soon. NEXT this girl. If she invites you over, tell her your busy. Get on with your sh*t man. **** this ****

-AL
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Originally posted by LiveStrong
Okay so here's the situation.....I started talking/hanging out with this super hot chik...everytime i ask her out she says yes and always comes along with one of her friends....i dont wanna hangout with her and her friend unless they both wanna put out..
but besides that she gets the impression they i have money and always wants me to take her shoping..CHRIST! i havent taken the ***** shopping and i never will so i always avoid her shopping conversations..well the other night she and her friend the one that always tags along went out with some other guys besides myself ...the night ended short for them so they called me and wanted to hang out i agreed and we all hung out..again...then later that night she got mad at me and acted like she was going to spit on me i kept teasing her neway cause i thought it was all in good fun ...then she spit on me...that ***** spat on me!! wtf...i've considered just giving her the boot but then maybe i havent been clear enough with her...seeking advice
1. Do you know that there are 3 types of women. a good girl, a freak and a ho. I'll bet you can't classify the one you described so let me tell you what she is :

A FAWKIN HO...

And you are a:

TRICK IN TRAINING

You sold your pride and dignity as a man just to hang out with a chick because she is hot. Way to go playboy.

She actually went out on dates with other guys, and because they didn't act right the dates ended and so she called her :

BOY---------- WITH THE EMPHASIS OF LACK OF MANHOOD!!!

And you actually went out with this HO in training. When she grows up she will marry a man because he has money not for love...she has already learned the value of her looks over men. She has obviously learned or is learning and practicing how to manipulate men who have fallen spell to her looks.

Now let's get to the most important part:

SHE FAWKING SPIT ON YOU!!!!! AND YOU POSTED THIS??????


At least you had enough dignity to be mad about it.....even though you lack the balls to of done something back when it happened.

I do hope you will not be her chump anymore....this has been one of the sorryiest posts I've read on here.

To think that men will take this kinda abuse and be so dam blind not to see the truth...I mean she brings her girlfriend with her for a reason and you were too blind to see that


SHE WILL NEVER EVER GIVE YOU ANY!!! AND SHE HAS NO....ZERO...ABSOLUTELY NOT AN OUNCE OF REPSECT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a chump...a goober...a clown...a joker....a fool...a SYMP in her mind. She probably even thinks your gay cause you are so lacking in manhood to her.

I do hope you get the picture now. I need to quit ranting at you man...but your post set something off inside of me.

I hate seeing men get played like this.

But like I said I do give you credit for not liking it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Oh I was going to say do not change your screen name due to this post but it looks like this screen name is a fake one since you only have one post under it...

I guess you want to protect your real screen name huh.

Another quirky thing about this site! If you **** up just change your screen name as if anyone would ever know who you really are.

Well my name is Christopher Chico Allen Arnett. I don't care about protecting ****. I am who I am.
 
Top