Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some werds of wisdom!

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright fellas, tonight im hanging with my boy. We are going to his girlfriends house to hang out with her and her girls. They are all really fine...but they are like 15-17. which sucks because im 21. They are gonna be gettin crazy tonight and I just wanna know what I should do....like should i just chill out on the couch and drink up or should I try associating with these girls?
:confused:

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can easily answer this yourself.

Do you want to hook up with 15-17 year olds? If so, be prepared to go to jail.

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i dont want to goto jail...who does? the only reason im going over there is because im with my friend tonight. and hes going over there to be with his girl.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you can still talk to them with out fcuking them, you do not need to isolate yourself form the conversation just because you are older then them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't chance it. Nowadays anything could be misconstrued as inappropriate. Put yourself in someone else's shoes and consider what reasons would a 21 year old would want to hang out with teenie boppers? Why look for trouble?

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I wouldn't chance it. Nowadays anything could be misconstrued as inappropriate. Put yourself in someone else's shoes and consider what reasons would a 21 year old would want to hang out with teenie boppers? Why look for trouble?
alright sorry but im tired of hearing what would a 21yr old do with like a 16yo or whatever....because these days what would a 16yo do with another 16yo? same damn thing....so please spare me that crap....thanks

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DoTheDew
alright sorry but im tired of hearing what would a 21yr old do with like a 16yo or whatever....because these days what would a 16yo do with another 16yo? same damn thing....so please spare me that crap....thanks
Crap??!! We're talking about the fvcking law here. So tell me, would you do the same thing if their parents were there, they do know that you're hanging out with their kids right? You're not hiding it from them right?

We aren't talking about 18 or 19 year olds, we're talking about children. These kids could turn on you quicker than a heartbeat if they get into trouble and who would go to jail?

And another thing, if you weren't concerned about it, you wouldn't have posted a question about it, now would you?

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always take a line from Dave Chappelle.
He has this skit called the "Love Contract".

It is a contract that the chick signs saying that the sex was consensual.

Lol, sorry that was more of a joke post.

HERE IS MY ACTUAL ADVICE

Do what you want!
I mean going for someone 5 years younger (at that age) kinda doesn't seem cool...
If it was like 21 and 26 theres nothing wrong there, but I think when the word Teen is still in the equation, its best to leave that **** alone.

You could always just drive em insane with your macking DJ skills. Just for some practice, but not go any further....

IF YOUR HANGING OUT WITH MY SISTER THO, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

Haha.. SERIOUSLY!

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bussey

IF YOUR HANGING OUT WITH MY SISTER THO, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!
if my sister was still a teen and i found out that you were messing around, i'd sick my boy (only have one other guy who i could count on in a fist fight ;) ) to kick ur ass

bro, leave them hoes alone. either practice ur DJ skills, or go look for someone closer to ur own age

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! you guys are ****in awesome...well i just got home from tonights events......and i ended up not even hanging out with those girls....i told my friend that he needed to date some older girls so we went out to the beach and met up with some girls at a club and hit it off!!! it was great man...worked the DJ skills also. anyways yeah man about all that i wasnt going to have sex with them even if i did hang out with them....and you guys took it waaaaaaaaaaay outta proportion because im not looking for trouble.....i was just wondering what I should do while I was at the get together. but im good now got me a chick thats 19 and shes a HB!!! :D