“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Need some...Tips.

MongooseDog

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Arkansas
First of all...I appologize if this isn't the proper place for this thread, I just figured it would be more likely to be noticed in this part of the forum.

Anywho, as you can tell from the thread title, I need a little advice if anybody here has some wisdom that they're willing to share. Now, before everyone automatically screams "READ THE BIBLE" let me say, I don't need any help with my mojo! But, what I need is any little pointers that might help me in a soon-coming...epidemic.

Alright, there's this fellow around town that would really like to beat the ever-loving s**t out of me. And, don't get me wrong, I'm not in the least bit afraid. But, the guy is considerably larger and stronger than me and has quite a good fight record. And any little extra knowledge that might help me out would be awesome.

If it might be necessary, here's a little background info.
--The guy stands wow....Maybe close to a foot over me (I'm around 5'3"..yeah, shut up, I know I'm short) and probably outweighs me by at least 50 pounds (me being 116 lbs). But, seeing as I'm smaller, I will have a speed advantage.
--It's pretty obvious that he's stronger than me, but, I work out regularly and am built very well for my stature.
--He's got the advantage in experience, and from what I hear, he's a pretty dern good fighter, I myself have only been in one fight, but...I owned that conflict pretty hard.

That about wraps this post up. I'm sorry for the excessive length, but, any extra angle with which to strategize would be greatly appreciated.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Uhh Kick him in the balls. Pinch, Bite, Poke Eyes, Pull nose, ears, squeeze nuts. whatever it takes.

no such thing as a fair fight.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Yeah, man. See if you can work this move in:

Its called the "Chinese Gas Pedal." Basically, if you can knock the guy down via tripping or a leg sweep or something, grab his legs at the ankles, put your foot on his balls, and PUUUULL back like your "flooring it" in a car. He'll either tap out or be sterile.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Orrrr you could just not fight him.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Uhm, dont fight him, sorry bro.

unless you know kung fu based on what youve told me you arent going to win.


Btw, go learn kung fu.


fighting is stupid anyway man. goood to learn how to defend yourself and or your girl tho.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MongooseDog

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Arkansas
Thanks for the advice, although, I'm not the cheap shot kinda person. And, yeah, I'd rather not fight but, the guy is hell-bent on attacking me. (lmao...He heard I was going to the movies last Friday, so he went and waited on me w/ the sole intent of jumping me...But I had a tonsil issue, and was home sick all day)

I dunno about the kung fu, but I have been getting into doing
some amature boxing recently. But either way, if the guy follows through with his "attack" it'll be a helluva fight but...I think I've figured a way I can come out on top (that...and it turns out I had more friends than I thought I did..:rolleyes: ). But, oh well, thanks anyways!~Craig~
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah man, I'd try to avoid fighting him at all costs. But, if it really does come down to it, just prepare for it as well as you can. I mean there's really nothing else you can do. By the way, why does he want to fight you anyway?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by CableLight
Yeah, man. See if you can work this move in:

Its called the "Chinese Gas Pedal." Basically, if you can knock the guy down via tripping or a leg sweep or something, grab his legs at the ankles, put your foot on his balls, and PUUUULL back like your "flooring it" in a car. He'll either tap out or be sterile.
LMAO!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
 

MongooseDog

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Arkansas
Jerky: ...I ain't really for sure. But from various bits I've heard its.
1. I'm smaller but older than him.
2. I'm part German.
3. I'm part Mexican and he's like 100% Mexi.
4. He was AFC-stalking a couple girls (you know what I'm talking about) and, I met the ladies and they kinda...Both fell for me. So all the while these girls are telling him to go away he thinks I'm stealing his girls...

Yeah...All the reasons are stupid, but hey I didn't give the kid credit for his brains. Eitherway..I'm prepped for whatever happens, and I still got some peeps to back me up if I'm dying. So, if he interupts any date I might be on this weekend... We'll just see what happens...lol ~Craig~
 
Top