Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some...Tips.

MongooseDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all...I appologize if this isn't the proper place for this thread, I just figured it would be more likely to be noticed in this part of the forum.

Anywho, as you can tell from the thread title, I need a little advice if anybody here has some wisdom that they're willing to share. Now, before everyone automatically screams "READ THE BIBLE" let me say, I don't need any help with my mojo! But, what I need is any little pointers that might help me in a soon-coming...epidemic.

Alright, there's this fellow around town that would really like to beat the ever-loving s**t out of me. And, don't get me wrong, I'm not in the least bit afraid. But, the guy is considerably larger and stronger than me and has quite a good fight record. And any little extra knowledge that might help me out would be awesome.

If it might be necessary, here's a little background info.
--The guy stands wow....Maybe close to a foot over me (I'm around 5'3"..yeah, shut up, I know I'm short) and probably outweighs me by at least 50 pounds (me being 116 lbs). But, seeing as I'm smaller, I will have a speed advantage.
--It's pretty obvious that he's stronger than me, but, I work out regularly and am built very well for my stature.
--He's got the advantage in experience, and from what I hear, he's a pretty dern good fighter, I myself have only been in one fight, but...I owned that conflict pretty hard.

That about wraps this post up. I'm sorry for the excessive length, but, any extra angle with which to strategize would be greatly appreciated.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh Kick him in the balls. Pinch, Bite, Poke Eyes, Pull nose, ears, squeeze nuts. whatever it takes.

no such thing as a fair fight.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, man. See if you can work this move in:

Its called the "Chinese Gas Pedal." Basically, if you can knock the guy down via tripping or a leg sweep or something, grab his legs at the ankles, put your foot on his balls, and PUUUULL back like your "flooring it" in a car. He'll either tap out or be sterile.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orrrr you could just not fight him.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm, dont fight him, sorry bro.

unless you know kung fu based on what youve told me you arent going to win.

Btw, go learn kung fu.

fighting is stupid anyway man. goood to learn how to defend yourself and or your girl tho.

MongooseDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, although, I'm not the cheap shot kinda person. And, yeah, I'd rather not fight but, the guy is hell-bent on attacking me. (lmao...He heard I was going to the movies last Friday, so he went and waited on me w/ the sole intent of jumping me...But I had a tonsil issue, and was home sick all day)

I dunno about the kung fu, but I have been getting into doing
some amature boxing recently. But either way, if the guy follows through with his "attack" it'll be a helluva fight but...I think I've figured a way I can come out on top (that...and it turns out I had more friends than I thought I did..:rolleyes: ). But, oh well, thanks anyways!~Craig~

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I'd try to avoid fighting him at all costs. But, if it really does come down to it, just prepare for it as well as you can. I mean there's really nothing else you can do. By the way, why does he want to fight you anyway?

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
Yeah, man. See if you can work this move in:

Its called the "Chinese Gas Pedal." Basically, if you can knock the guy down via tripping or a leg sweep or something, grab his legs at the ankles, put your foot on his balls, and PUUUULL back like your "flooring it" in a car. He'll either tap out or be sterile.
LMAO!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

MongooseDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerky: ...I ain't really for sure. But from various bits I've heard its.
1. I'm smaller but older than him.
2. I'm part German.
3. I'm part Mexican and he's like 100% Mexi.
4. He was AFC-stalking a couple girls (you know what I'm talking about) and, I met the ladies and they kinda...Both fell for me. So all the while these girls are telling him to go away he thinks I'm stealing his girls...

Yeah...All the reasons are stupid, but hey I didn't give the kid credit for his brains. Eitherway..I'm prepped for whatever happens, and I still got some peeps to back me up if I'm dying. So, if he interupts any date I might be on this weekend... We'll just see what happens...lol ~Craig~