Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some tips

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys ive started to like this one girl and we are good friends so yeah i dont think she would go out with me right away since we r good friends and all.....anyways u guys got some tips on how to make this girl like me ...help me out guys

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
has in liking me has a boyfriend not friend who just goes out and hangs with her all the time

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out on dates. Flirt/kino. And fix your spelling/grammar.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... ƒucking incredible.

Originally posted by icallug
.....anyways u guys got some tips on how to make this girl like me ...help me out guys
Since this question has been asked so many times, we got smart, here, a while back and compiled a wad of frequently asked questions.

We call it The DJ Bible.

EDIT: Let me give you a bigass tip right up front: the only way you're going to get what you want is to apply yourself. If you don't apply yourself or try anything new (IE, that which is in the Bible) don't waste your time asking the same questions over and over again: you're just going to be flamebait after a while, and you're sure to get discouraged to the point where you abandon this Way, which is sad.

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her what you want her to know without making yourself lookbad in the process. ASK HER HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT YOU AND HER. IF SHE ASKS WHAT DO YOU MEAN TELL HER THAT YOU WERE WONDERING ABOUT BEING MORE THAN FRIENDS AND ASK HER HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT IT. ANOTHER THING TO DO IS OBSERVE HER BODY LANGUAGE TOWARD YOU. THIS WILL HELP YOU FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT YOU. YOUR HEART NEVER LIES PIMP SO IF U FEEL LIKE SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU THEN IT'S PROBALY NOT WORTH IT. GTAGO FK I WOULD SKOOL YOU SOME MORE ON SOME PIMPIN BUT HOLLA

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her out, if she really likes you it won't really matter how you do it.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JUNEPIMP
Tell her what you want her to know without making yourself lookbad in the process. ASK HER HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT YOU AND HER. IF SHE ASKS WHAT DO YOU MEAN TELL HER THAT YOU WERE WONDERING ABOUT BEING MORE THAN FRIENDS AND ASK HER HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT IT. ANOTHER THING TO DO IS OBSERVE HER BODY LANGUAGE TOWARD YOU. THIS WILL HELP YOU FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT YOU. YOUR HEART NEVER LIES PIMP SO IF U FEEL LIKE SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU THEN IT'S PROBALY NOT WORTH IT. GTAGO FK I WOULD SKOOL YOU SOME MORE ON SOME PIMPIN BUT HOLLA
LOL.