Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Some Serious Motivation

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm in need of some serious motivation. For the past two weeks my grades have been slipping, I'm doing worse in track, and in general I'm just sucking at life. I've probably never felt this down before even now I feel lik such a ***** for writing this out on some online forum, but I'm just not feeling any desire to work hard in school, sports, or anything.

Anyone feel like this before? Where'd you guys get your motivation from?

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spade_1 said:
Hey, I'm in need of some serious motivation. For the past two weeks my grades have been slipping, I'm doing worse in track, and in general I'm just sucking at life. I've probably never felt this down before even now I feel lik such a ***** for writing this out on some online forum, but I'm just not feeling any desire to work hard in school, sports, or anything.

Anyone feel like this before? Where'd you guys get your motivation from?
Yes I have, and I almost died because of this.

The harder you fall, the harder it will be for you to get back up.

Your are lacking what separate a boy from a real man. A strong Inner Game.

Here are just some of the basics:

No one cares your success except yourself (and your mother).

Not comparing yourself with others, because someone has something you don't have.

The catterpillar must die for the butterfly to live.

There is no half-way. You CANNOT go back to being who you were once you let it die.

Sometimes i don't know why when everything is just doing great , i feel down and baffled.
Maybe i have some memories and states i must let go.
Memories that may be sweet, tough or sad.
I can't be living in the past sitting and hoping all day that things will turn out how i want it to be.
I'll have to stand tall.
I have to clarify my visions.
Yes it was my way.

The boy must die, the man will live.

i'll take lead
i'll maneuver paths
i have dreams and targets
i can't stop now under any circumstances
i ain't shambling a little going through
i'll show you what i am made of apparently.
time will prove everything.

Source:
http://ryuwillrule.blogspot.com/2007/07/boy-must-die.html

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to die.

Plain and Simple

One day, you will be breathing. The next you will not.
Consider: There will come a day when your task list will simply remain unchecked.
You do not choose when this occurs.
Consider: You will make enemies in your life. The only one you will never defeat is the one that tick, tick, ticks as you sleep, the one by your bed or on your wrist. Time, closer than your closest friend.

All you choose is what you are doing with your life right now.

If you have only one year to live. What would you do? When you have one minute left to live...would you be satisfied?

^ Because, very likely you will feel this, maybe on your 24th birthday, or maybe your 78th birthday?

By definition, it will not be easy. You were not given the gift of a ticking clock to waste it.

Thats why you should learn to love life.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Private Evolution,

THESE are very good posts and ones which this brother will hopefully internalize and take foot.

We have our eyes on you son.

Carry on . . .

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a pretty good compilation of inspirational threads at the top of this forum. The sticky 'best of inspiration' i think.

Kmart1208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if I were you I would stop and think about why these things are happening. Is there something else happening in your life that is taking your time away from school so you cant do as well? Also in my opinion, unless your a star athlete and are planning to get into college the with a scholarship, then I wouldn't put too much focus on being good in track vs. just staying healthy. I used to play football but then realized that thats not what I truly want and now I just lift weights. I left mainly because the even though the coaches said "school is first", they expected us to be fully committed and wouldn't even let us skip a practice for school stuff. I'm in much better shape now compared to last year despite the fact that I have not sport to lift for. If your doing track because you love it, then just remember that what you want in your life is more important than what other people want in your life.