"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Need some serious help!!!

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Age
50
I'm having some problems at sexual level. i hope to talk with you guys here because i think this is an open forum where people respect and understand each other's problems. Well the problem is i'm dating this girl,i'm 20 and she's 19, i like her and she turns me on a lot both physical and pshycological, but she can't make me come. it's the 3rd time this happens and i don't know if i should see a doctor or something, i don't know if it's a physical problem but when i masturbate well there's no problem so in theory i should be ok. she tells me i'm too tense and i can't concentrate as hard as i try. if somebody here has experienced something similar please help. this is not a joke and really is an annoying problem.

thanks in advance
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Age
50
ok but i don't think that explains why this is happening
 

O Snap

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
your hand basically desensitizes your penis when you masturbate. Quit masturbating for a while, and you should be fine
 

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by dearsappho
Stop wanking
this should work, but if not, then try some meditations, I know that for a while I had sooo much BS on my mind that I couldn't stay up in bed and I couldn't .... unload... So, try to obtain some level of serenity. Also, never never never eversay to yourself, I'm not going to be able to.... unload... and if you udo think that, respond to yourself with, "WTF? I'm not going to be able to come, yeah right, whatever..."
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
You should cut down on the wanking.

When you do wank off, use lighter pressure from your hand and be very gentle and go slower so your d*ck gets used to busting off from gentler and softer stimulation.

Also, it sounds like you may be trying a little too hard when your with her.

Don't focus so much on busting off or on f*cking her right.

Instead, focus on the small details of the experience like the smell or touch of her hair and body, the sexy look in her eyes, or how soft and warm her neck feels when you kiss it.

See what I'm saying?

When you focus on the details you enjoy the experience more and you become more relaxed and your imagination gets stimulated and your imagination is the greatest aphrodisiac you'll ever have.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Take a chill pill...

You need to stop focusing on the end result so much...

Enjoy the process of fvcking - the end result will take care fo itself.


This happenes to me when I'm with a new girl.

It take me some time to adjust to the new chick....

It's only happened 3 times. Relax, take care of your girl and it will happen. Your just worrying about sh#t to much.
 

steveoo5

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
cincinnati ohio
it was the same way with my girl at first, i thought her pvssy was just too loose for my penis, so i tried other positions, try to find a position that stimulates your penis the way you want it to be stimulated, my favorite is her lying face down with legs staight, and put it in from top/behind, then i can have complete control over the speed and movements(she likes to get too wild sometimes) and the best way to *** is by making her *** first, when she cums, her pvssy will tightin and retract causing much plesure to my penis, which causes me to ***
 
Top