Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Need some quick help please, I'm toast!

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Okay. Quick synopsys:


I've been banging my ex (don't flame, it's good sex). And my new gf. And another girl from my ex's work.

All these girls know each other, but don't know anything about, uh, what's going on. All three girls will be at an event at my local bar tonight that I absolutely have to be at since I'm singing....

I'm a little worried that one or more of these girls will want to get frisky in front of another (very unknowing) one of them ;) This was somehow unforseen by my brilliant mind :rolleyes:

Any suggestions on keeping my balls attached to my body past tonight?

I'm probably f*cked :(
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
889
Reaction score
2
Age
60
Location
Tennessee
No way out of this.

You are f*cked. Not literally, because two out of the three will probably never speak to you again. Depends on your bull$hitting skills

I congratulate you on keeping three plates spinning at once, however. I've only been able to do it once in my life, and it didn't last more than two months.

Gipper
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Let me guess, you invited them all, then forgot you invited them all.
 

EL_LOBO

New Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
No way out of this one, unless you want to ditch the performance of course.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Yeah..for the most part..it seems pretty screwed.

I'd play the game like this.

***FB that knows your ex gf - Tell her that your ex gf is going to be there, and through respect, you would like to keep things between the both of you on the DL. Tell her its kinda a touchy subject and you don't want anyone to get into both of your business and talk sh*t about either one of you. Girls hate gossip...spin doctor this to make it seem like you will purposely ignore the FB to protect her good name.

***The Ex GF - Tell the ex that the sex is great, the times together are awesome, but...you are still kind of unsure where you want to go with whatever relationship you guys have right now. Just tell her that you need some distance that night to sort some feelings out. Just let her know that if at all possible, she not be there to see you perform because that might rattle you. If she insists on going, she should know that you'll probably give her the cold shoulder.

***For the current GF - Tell her that the ex may show up and start sh*t with you...In that event, it would probably be better for the current gf to stay home that night because you want to be a man and handle these things w/o her there. If she insists on comming, tell her to chill on the lovey dovey stuff for that night. Fake some kinda pissy attitude...give it the attitude that you're kinda upset the ex gf is there..and that you just want to be alone to handle the ex and that the current gf leave you guys alone to squash out the past.

HAHAHA..as I type this..I feel like George on the Seinfeld episode where Jerry was trying to figure out how to do the Roommate switch..hahaha..classic move...

Good luck with this one bro...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top