"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Need some quick advice

Analysis

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
What's up..DJ,
I have been w/ this girl for 2 years and everything has been wonderful...I have followed the Doc Love program to the T....The 60 days of challenge and the romance and affection after you got her hooked...I have a question related to self-control and jealousy...I know you said that it is a 100%..Don't do it...My girl treats me like a king..Matterfact, the other day she gave me a card w/ a baby boy on the front..Telling me how she really wants to marry me and this is what our kid will look like..and she also put a little money in it for me...She does stuff like this for me all the time...She even paid for my plane ticket to go see her parents this Christmas...My question is every month she has to go out of town for 2 days for this class...and she tells me about this dude in her class who is real cool and how they went out to dinner...She says finally she met someone who isn't a total ******* in her program because everyone in her program is arrogant...I played it cool..She tells me how she showed my picture to him and told him how we met..and he talked about his girlfriend...I told her thats great but inside I'm thinking is this dude trying to push up on my girl....Her actions show that she loves me but am I overanalyzing the situation...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Give us your age..her age..any other statistical stuff.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
She's trying to make you jealous to get a reaction out of you and getting a kick out of the other guy trying to get in her pants.

The good: She's telling you what's up.
The bad: The guy that is trying to move in.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by DeathDealer
She's trying to make you jealous to get a reaction out of you and getting a kick out of the other guy trying to get in her pants.

The good: She's telling you what's up.
The bad: The guy that is trying to move in.


Death is right. You need to make sure you don't crumble at this point. Totally testing you.
 
Top