Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some quick advice

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting situation, this very cute girl moved up here from the south (go figure), and I've been busy most of the summer but finally got to meet her a few weeks back.

I set out to just be friends with her cause I'm from the south as well and it'd be nice to have someone up here to complain about the cold weather with, but after actually meeting and hanging out with her, I realized that she has a rockin' personality and she really is damn hot.

She finally drops that she has a BF in a conversation, but admits that they are very on again off again and doesn't expect it to last much longer.. especially now that they live nowhere near each other. She also knows that I have a GF, but she knows that my relationship is going the same sorta way as hers.

Now we've hung out on like 4 occasions, and I've noticed that her interest level is freaky high and even keeps getting higher every time I see her (she insists on paying, compliments me, offers to help me buy milk at the store??, does all the play fight/tickling crap, carefully tests the hand-holding waters while we're watching a movie... hell, she was honking my chest one time and i honked her right back, and she seemed very ok with it.)

So now we're both stuck. I need to get out of my relationship and I know that she's a better option, and I'm pretty positive that she's realized that I'm a better man than her BF... but we're both being timid and sketchy about it cause we each know the other still has a bf/gf.

Now how the dumping hell do I escalate our relationship before I wait too long and land in the friendship zone?? Do I surprise her with a kiss or go for a goodbye kiss, both of which could end up VERY awkward ("sorry mack hero.. i do still have a bf"), or should I work with the playful boob grabbing path that she started to put me on and the next time she invites the opportunity, just plain feel her up? If I start feeling her up or something in a situation like that, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't stop me, but damn if I don't feel awkard just randomly doing that to a girl that I haven't crossed the intimate kissing line with.

Oh, and minor note: she's leaving for college in a few weeks and going someplace a few states away, although may end up transferring someplace closer to me and her new home like spring or next year. If I want to keep her as a LTR option for the future, should I hold off on going for any more with her right now, knowing that we might have a couple weeks of fun and then I probably wouldn't see her until like Thanksgiving... or would waiting any longer to make a move slam me in the dreaded F-Zone?

Last edited:

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Action Hero

So now we're both stuck. I need to get out of my relationship and I know that she's a better option, and I'm pretty positive that she's realized that I'm a better man than her BF... but we're both being timid and sketchy about it cause we each know the other still has a bf/gf.

That's why you need to step up. You're a man, you need to take actions and it sounds just like that is what she is waiting on you too.

If you kiss her and she says I have a boyfriend - just say, "I don't care."

You can go ahead and sleep with her, but sounds like you are not comfortable with that, and buddy - if you're not comfortable it won't be a good night. Not something you want to put in her head.

:D
GHOST

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Need some quick advice

Originally posted by Dee-Zy
That's why you need to step up. You're a man, you need to take actions and it sounds just like that is what she is waiting on you too.

If you kiss her and she says I have a boyfriend - just say, "I don't care."

You can go ahead and sleep with her, but sounds like you are not comfortable with that, and buddy - if you're not comfortable it won't be a good night. Not something you want to put in her head.

:D
GHOST
Hey, thanks for the help. I agree that I need to take action and regret now not having done anything more already. Don't get me wrong about being comfortable with bedding her though -- if I can sleep with her, more power to me.

My REAL question now for you or anyone... from your experience, how or when is the best time to go for the smooches (or more, of course) in a situation like this?

If I'm on a date with a girl and both of us know it's a date, I have no problem during a movie or saying goodbye reaching over and doing some fine making out. But since we started hanging out under the pretense of friends and she DOES technically still have a BF.. how do you make the move then?

Is this gonna be a turn her over and catch her off guard sorta thing while we're laying down watching a movie on the couch?

Thanks!

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score. 'Nuff said.

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just grab your balls and do it, man. Go about it exactly the same way as you would on a normal date. Keep Dee-Zy's advice in mind, though. Make your interest known. Don't be timid. Take control of the situation. If she likes you as much as she seems to, she'll go with it.

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
And, as expected, good advice all around. I grabbed my balls with one hand and was up her shirt with the other...

There was um.. what do you call it.. "heavy petting" and making out for some good time, and she was definitely getting into it with the moaning and all that, but she was still nervous about it and kept stopping us. That damn girl would go for my pants, then stop and say "no... i really gotta stop, if we keep going, i WILL get myself into trouble.."

So I of course keep her going a few times, but apparently she has some sort of guilty conscience cause she does "kinda still have a bf."

So basically I have 2 weeks until she leaves for a far away college to do her right... and maybe get her begging for a LTR and transferring to my school (as a bonus).

Anyone have some more wisdom to impart?