Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some opinions/advice

danziger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've been reading here for a while, replied to a few threads in that time and learnt a fair bit from the pages/bible....had an interesting situation develop over the last couple of months and I need some opinions and advice on how I can tackle this situation. I guess I better lay down the scenario from day 1, might take a while...grab a drink! I have some ideas, just want to see what others think.

I've known this girl ("Girl X") through friends for about a year now, I was always the guy who would come out for drinks occassionally, but never all the time, likewise her so we didn't get to run into each other that often. When we did the conversation was always good and we got on well but she'd head home to the long-term boyfriend.

Fast forward to the first week of Feb this year, I'd mentioned to my friend who works with her (we don't work together) that I was keen on heading out for a night on the town. he said he wasn't up for it (had plans with his girl) but said that "Girl X" had mentioned to him that she wanted to go out. He said that he'd get in touch with her to find out where she was going and give her my number so she can call if she's interested in having someone to head out with (by this stage she had broken up with the BF). So we arrange to meet up, she brings another girlfriend along who leaves after a couple of hours and then it's just myself and "Girl X". Of course I've thought she was pretty hot ever since I met her so proceeded to DJ etc, one thing led to another and she woke up in my bed the next morning...

For the rest of that week she spent every night over at my house and woke up in my bed the next day, chemistry between us was working overtime...it was damn weird, never had anything like it before, great feeling between us and the sex was awesome. Unfortunately I had to go away for a month with work at the end of that week. While I was away we kept in touch with some quick phone calls every couple of days, when she didn't hear from me for a while she would initiate the contact (good sign) and we talked about picking up where we left off when I got back.

So I get back to town and naturally assume she'd want to catch up - this is where it's goes all fvcked up...I gave her a quick call to let her know I'd got back OK and asked her to come around, left it on the answering machine (which is hindsight was probably a bad thing!). She was totally avoiding me which I later found out was partly attributed to her having hooked up when quite drunk with another guy from my large circle of friends a couple of days before I got back who then proceeded to brag to all the other guys about it (funny thing is all he got was a bit of a kiss). Friends of hers overheard the guys talking about her and him bragging about it and told her (as you would). I had no idea what was happening, tried twice more to get in touch and find out what was going on she dropped around on her way home from work a couple of days later but was very quiet and not talking, I still had no idea what it was all about. That was the last I saw of her until I ran into her a couple of weeks later out on the town, we were both drunk so nothing of substance was said and she was with her friends so I didn't feel like a drunken discussion with an audience! After that I thought "screw this" and started to try and move on. By this time I had found out what happened while I was away through some of my friends so was prepared to leave it and move on.

Which leads to where I am now, haven't seen her or had any contact for a month...on Thursday I had to visit where she works (large government department that I do some consulting work for) and she saw me talking to some of the people there about work stuff. She walked past all nervous, I just said "Hello Girl X" with a smile as she walked down the corridor. Then about 10 minutes later she walked past again and we had EC for about 10 seconds, all I did was give her a long smile and got the smile/eyes happening back from her, didn't say a word. Also had a brief chat with "Girl X's" best friend there when she walked past me, the usual friendly "how are you" kind of small talk.. Sure enough about 3 hours later when I'm back at my office the e-mail "ding" sounds and it's a message from "Girl X" wondering how I'm going and what I've been up to...

I waited a bit to reply then just sent one along the lines of "been busy, work, life etc" and asked her what she'd been up to. Bit of e-mail back and forth then I ask if she's interested in catching up Friday after work for a quiet beer/wine. She accepts and said she had an appointment to go to first but she would call when she's leaving. Turns out she'd deleted my number (I'd deleted hers too!) so I gave it to her again and left it at that. When she rang me it turns out she hadn't taken the number home so went and checked her old phone bills and started ringing all the numbers with a 7 (my number has a couple of 7's). In the end she rang my friend who originally teed us up a couple of months ago to get my number. So we sit at the bar for a few drinks, she mentions she has something else on, I said "yeah no problem". Then the time comes for her to go (was to her girlfriends house for a chickflick night) but she decided to stay with me and cancelled her friends. Another girlfriend of hers rang but she looked at the phone and saw who it was (her best friend, I saw the display) and turned her phone off for the night. We ended up sitting together for 8 or 9 hours talking, drinking, laughing with her sitting on my lap and arms around each other, having a great time. We ended up going home in a taxi via my place, rather than ask her up I just gave her a quick kiss and "See you for lunch on Tuesday" as I am going to her work again tomorrow and we arranged it during the long conversation. I didn't want to have her come back to my place with me because I want to see where this heads and figured I'd make her work for it...For the rest of the weekend I didn't make any contact, was in her work again today (have a long term project with them), saw her walk past while I was chatting to someone else, once again just said "Hello Girl X" and smiled at her as I was busy with someone else. We were both pretty busy today so no e-mails etc were sent.

So tomorrow is Tuesday, I have a 2 hour appointment with one of their staff to discuss this project then off to lunch with her. I'm into this girl, maybe my interest level is lower than it was before I left due to getting fvcked around when I got back, but Friday night raised it up again for both of us. My friend who works with her gave me a call just before and let me know that she was asking him if we had hung out on the weekend and trying to find out what I was up to...and how much I'd said about Friday night with her.

OK...what do I want out of this - I'd like to pursue it and see where it goes, as I mentioned before the chemistry between us is like nothing I've ever had before, and I've had some girls! I thought about just forgetting it and moving on but I know if I do that then I'll regret it down the track, so I figure I'm just going to go for it and as soon as she starts being flaky call her on it. Will probably ask her to dinner for Friday night, there's a restuarant she keeps dropping the name of that I'll take her to and then will F-close afterwards.

Any suggestions or points from the DJ's on this one? I just read all that and thought "One-itis!" but with what it feels like when I'm with her I have no problem admitting that!

Thanks for reading this far!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go out with her and have fun one date at a time, no expectations.

If she flaked on you like she did that last time, I dont think she is very good LTR material. She seems real emotionally unstable and confused. I would probably not date her seroiusly, just use her for a bit of fun. Plenty more great girls out there, the ones who create the most drama seem to create the most chemistry also, they seem to go hand in hand with eachother.

Good luck, just remember to have NO expectations with this girl...

danziger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply CLOONEY. You are spot on about emotionally unstable and confused, some things have happened to her recently that explain it a bit, who knows about the rest!

Interesting comment you make about the chemistry thing, hadn't thought of it from that perspective before...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No prob dan, main point is just to be weary of her for the time being. Until she gets her head togther, this way you will protect your own heart and wont get too attatched. At the same time, it will only work in your favour, making her even more interested in you.

danziger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks again for the reply. You're right about being wary of her, I am a bit at the moment. Head is saying one thing, heart is saying another...head is winning though, until I see her in person that is...then the heart gets a workout.

I'll probably only see her once or twice a week until she gets her **** sorted out...got another one on the boil that I'd like to pursue as well, might divert my attention to her, will at least get "Girl X" to figure out where she's at one way or the other...

Off to bed now, will wake up and read any other replies in the morning. Thanks again for reading that huge post!

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a made for tv movie no offense man.

Good luck, just remember to have NO expectations with this girl...
good point I couldnt think of really anything to say clooney sums it up lol.

Dont stress over it cause thats what it seems like,like everyone else said just have fun with this one and see where it goes. Women are like grapes in a grocery store there a dime a dozen or something. Have fun bro