"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Need some newb help...

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Hey, I'm 15 and a sophomore in high school...

I am fairly attractive, and this is my first year in this school...

So here's my dilemma...

I've always liked this girl in my grade, stephanie, since I met her at the beginning of the school year, so we know each other fairly well...

She's not extremely atractive, and I'm the only guy who currently likes her...

But, besides talking to me sometimes, she seems to like to talk to this jerk in my class who's unattractive and behind two years (he's 17)...

Despite his unattractiveness, he has many girls who like him, including a freshamn girlfriend...

He's a jerk to girls outside of school, but within school he acts like a teacher's pet, and the girls love him for it...

Anyway, I'm sort of a "nice jerk" and milder than he is as far as being a jerk goes...

Stephanie already knows I like her through rumors and stuff, but she still has the same attitude towards me, a friend...

She seems to be drawn to the jerk more than me, but I don't know if that's because she has a fear of a relationship. and talks to the jerk because she knows he won't develop a relationship with her, or because she likes him...

But my problem is that I'm a "nice jerk" but being in my first year at this school, I didn't have any relationships here yet to show it, so some gilrs look upon me as a "nice guy" and they like me, but I like stephanie more than them...

I can't tell if stephanie has a thing for jerks, or if she wants a nice guy, if I knew what she wants, I could go either way, as I'm in the middle somewhere...

Can someone show me someway to figure her out and change to what she wants?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Forget about it. You like some ugly girl who doesn't like you back.

Most anything to be achieved socially in HS starts with your reputation. So get a good one. Girls like you, flirt with them. Pick the cutest one, and chill with her one day after school, fool around, whatever. If you REALLY want some ugly broad, and she doesn't like you... thats bad for your rep in and of itself. Fix the world around you before you try and bring ppl you like into it. Do some more reading on the forums and in the bible.
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
But the thing is, she's NOT ugly, she just isn't liked by anyone currently...

Btw, I haven't used kino on her yet and was wonderin if I should, although she seems like the uptight kinda girl...
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Kino, already!?
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
At my age, I could probably use it for an advantage, as there's only like two other guys in my grade who do it, and the girls they know love them...

And one of them, Drew, even stole a freshman girl from her cool 17 year old boyfriend because he used kino, and her boyfriend didn't...

And btw, I don't mean sexual kino, just some touching for a question, or a touch on the back, etc.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Well I have an idea... You can go up to those "attractive" guys and ask them questions and try to make them get carried away and they might give you answers that might help you solve this problem.
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I already got some tips, but the thing is that none of them really know too much about stephanie, because she hasn't gone out with anyone before...

I probably could go up to one of her friends whom I know very well and ask if she likes the "nice guy" type or the "jerk" type, but that'd give myself away as a pretender...

I'm really a "nice jerk" though...
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
LOL you really love to use the three dots after every sentence dont ya?

Anyways, you don't always have to ask them for tips about stephanie but you can ask them for tips about women in general. You can ask them what types they are into, if they've gone out with chicks before, etc etc. Try giving starting good conversations and someday the guys might give good words about you in front of the girl. But I don't recommend this... You shouldn't try too hard nor should you be actually caring to do all this work. You might end up being single.

Heres one thing you should learn:

Never worry.

The thing is... If you worry, it'll make things worst. So either take the action of doing anything and learn from that mistake. Or you might be lucky for this girl.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Unless there's something really important other than a lack of balls stopping you, get her number and ask her out.

And don't change for a girl, period. Do you wanna be a man or do you wanna mold your life around what she wants?
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Unless there's something really important other than a lack of balls stopping you, get her number and ask her out.

And don't change for a girl, period. Do you wanna be a man or do you wanna mold your life around what she wants?
I won't change for her, but she's not my type if she wants a "nice guy", although I can be a "nice jerk" if I try.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I've always been confident, but I think that this is the next step I need to take, so I'm going to ask her out...

And the other thing is that this will be my first real date and I need some pointers on where to go and what to do, as I don't have a car and neither does she...

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip246.htm
 
Last edited:
Top