Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some life advice..

GenK

Reaction score
So guys, thanks for taking some of your time to read about me. I'm 17 and i will finish high school in 1.5 years... My grades were not that good in 9th grade, but every year i pick up my average my 10%... I'm in 11th grade atm, and my average is 83 %... I like to body build, and i am a licensed swimmer. My question to the more experienced ones is; Which field should i pick in collage, after i finish highschool ? I want medicine atm... But i have doubts about it, since it will take approximately 12 years to finish ! BTW : Favorite classes ; Biology, and Math... So guys... Any advice, tips or anything... I would REALLY appreciate it ! :up: :D

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really enjoy math, you might want to look into engineering. There are many branches: Environmental, Civil, Chemical, Biochemical, Mechanical, Electrical, etc. They all end up paying good in any country and you can finish the degree in 5-6 years.

It is also relatively easy to get accepted (much easier than Medicine) but only about 50% finish it. It is a hard school.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kamrank said:
Favorite classes ; Biology, and Math...
You probably need to be looking at STEM majors, the medical field, or a mix of both.