"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Need some ideas

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Yo. I have a little situation in school. I never get any good situations or actually pick up on any good situations to approach chicks. I have several girls that I am 100% sure are into me. But, I've never talked to them for that aforementioned reasons. Got any ideas?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
Do not wait for good situations, MAKE THEM!
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Its more complicated than that. Cuz i only see them between classes. So i dont really have much to work with.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
What about girls in your classes? Lunch time? Or while you wait for buses at the end of school. There's always opportunities. They don't always have to be at school. On the weekends, go to the mall with friends. I meet girls that way sometimes.

You've got to make the situation otherwise it will never happen. Don't wait for it to always to come to you. GIrls are usually shy and expect you to make it all happen. You can do it, trust me.
 

LIC Stoli

New Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
its like baseball,

the ball isnt goin to come to you, move to the ball


(btw lacrosse is better)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys
And Stoli, ur totally rite Lacrosse is better.
 
Top