Man oh man... you're causing trouble for yourself. Okay, for the phone thing, just YES, lessen it. If she has your number, she'll call you. Don't call her, ANYMORE. You two aren't even dating yet. And if she does call, talk for 2-15 minutes then say you gotta do something (shower, do dishes, anything, ect). You need to have a life outside of her. Now talking on the phone is like saying, "I have nothing better to do than sit down and do nothing but talk to you on the phone, not in person when we can get intimate."
You are a busy guy, you have things to do, you do not invest time in silly girl/girl talk. You are a man, you get straight to the point.
Now, saying you're cool with just being friends. I hope you understand what that meant. That means, you are OKAY with talking to her on the phone everyday, taking her out on dates, doing stuff for/with her, AND getting nothing in return. You're a man, you have enough friends. You play poker every Friday night, act like it.
Let me tell you a few things about dating. You are not here to pursue her. You are here to attract her. And nothing you are doing is attracting her. Yes, you had the initial attraction, whether based on your physical appearance or your willingness to listen, but it all gets old, VERY quickly. Do not get attached to a woman who is not attached to you. That's basically saying "I'm your bitch, here's the end to my leash, do as you may."
I am not here to down on you man. But if you think you're attached to her too much, you certainly are. If you are interested in her, you kiss her. If she's interested, she won't push you away. I know it sounds like a bold move at first, I sure thought it was, but it's your best bet for anything.
She is leading you on, she asks you if you're going to be more than friends and then says that she doesn't want to be in a relationship. STOP RIGHT THERE. Think about it. Would you do that to a girl? Honestly. Would you ask her "Hey, do you think we could be more than friends?" She says yes, and you say "I get bored with relationships, let's be friends."
FUCK NO.
Before you start any deep relationship, realize, in all relationships, you either break up, or worst, you get married. 99.9% of the time, it's one of those two (I threw in the .1% for death and weird circumstances).
Now, I want you to sit down. And think.
"Am I interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with this woman?"
"Do I wish to be intimate and MORE than friends with her?"
"Do I want to waste my time being friends with her while being romantically interested in her with the complete understanding that I will never get intimate with her?"
If you answered yes to the last one, then this is a friends relationship, move on to other women. You don't need advice to make friends.
If you answered yes to the first two, this is what you are going to do. Realize that YOU are in fact interested in HER. You know this now. It's true. What you don't know is, is SHE interested in YOU. The only answer you want to hear is YES.
Do not tell a woman that you are interested, SHOW her. I want you to take her out on a date. Have the time of your life and then at the end of the date, give her a peck on the lips. No crazy tounge action, a nice peck on the lips that lingers a bit. This tells her that you are in fact INTERESTED. Now this is where you find out if she is in fact INTERESTED. Yes, much of this is based on interest.
If she does not push away, she is at least somewhat interested. Do not bring up dating, do not bring up feelings, do not answer her questions about feelings. If she asks about it, tell her something nice and off to the point, and then do it again that night. If she asks to become exclusive and dating, that is your ticket. She wants the label and that is what you want to.
Remember, it's about attraction and not pursuit. You are attracted to her, she is not pursuing you. Flip the tables. Become a challenge, challenge her, be a confident MAN with things to do besides talk to her all day on the phone, do confident things like kiss her because she wants to be kissed, and have control of yourself. If she does that want anything to do with any of that, she does not want anything to do with you, on the romantic level.
All girls can use some more friends. And they don't mind toying with males in the process.
Also read the
DJ Bible while you're at it to learn about how you need to act and be to get her to chase you, just as you are chasing her. Good luck with whatever you choose to do, but just be careful not to get your heart broken before you even start dating her.