“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Need some help

Jay81

New Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Ok I met this girl friday she was pretty cool we talked for a while and talking went to holding and holding went to kissing. Neither one of us were drunk or anything so we both completely knew what was happening. At the end of the night i got her number and she told me to give her a call the next day. So i called saturday and she said she was going out and she would call me later....well she never called....so I called again today (sunday) and it looks like a repeat of yesterday...shes not gonna call...What should I do??? Should i wait and let her call me or should i call her again tomorrow? Im dont know what to do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Nathan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis
If you do decide to call her again, wait about a week. That was your mistake the first time.... you called her way too soon.
 

Jay81

New Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
yeah, I really hope i didnt F*** this up, cause she seemed like she was really into me.
 

Nathan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis
I made a mistake...I didn't read your post closely enough.

I didn't realize that she told you to call her the next day. I would've done it too, though some of the posters here would disagree with that move.

In my opinion, you may just want to forget about her and see what happens. She has your number... she may very well call you if she thinks you've lost interest. That's when you can start DJ'ing her.
 
Top