Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
TL;DR version

On Nov 18, 130pm, number close a girl who gave intense staring for over 30 minutes and had me follow her to a different location where we can talk. Gave me several missed calls.

I text her same day at 930pm. No response.
Been almost 24 hrs, no response from her.

FULL VERSION:

So at a street festival yesterday. I find this drop dead gorgeous female staring at me. I gaze back and we keep good eye contact for a while and then lose track of each other.

We find each other again and oh man, she has these killer eyes with a cold staring gaze. Back and forth for well over 30 minutes while we walk around.

A couple of smiles exchanged in between.

Problem is, she was with her entire family and I didn't want to intrude like that out of respect.

Eventually she got the cue and separated herself from her family and walked into a store nearby while looking at me.

I follow her inside and go to the back. She finds me and we start talking, I quickly number close and she already had her phone ready AT THE DIALER so I can punch in my digits. But in the noise I didn't get her name clearly.

She gives me a quick missed call so I have her number.

We both step out and go our separate ways. A minute later she sends me another missed call but I was busy and dont pick up.

Few minutes later another missed call but I dont pick up(busy).

So far it is 130pm.

I leave and head to work.

Around 930pm I get time to text her. So I send the following

"Hey its Adam's:) from the festival earlier.

I didn't catch your name earlier ... "

no response. It has almost been 24 hours she hasn't texted back, which I known isnt a lot but compared to the amount of staring and having me follow her so we can etc, I would expect she would text back quicker.

She has been on WhatsApp. Shows her last online, several times, but no response on the regular message app I messaged from.

Should I wait?
Send a new message on WhatsApp in case she didn't get the original SMS?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about just randomly calling her

She is playing games. Wait one week. Text her only once more, telling her you'd like to meet for drinks. Text day, time, and place to meet.
Her answer will tell you everything you need to know.
If she replies then there was interest. If she doesn't, waste no more time on her.

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
On top of that, she has my number SAVED AS A CONTACT.

Because I uploaded a WhatsApp picture status and she "viewed" it after about 10 minutes of upload last night. (WhatsApp shows you who views your statuses, and only people who have saved you as contacts can view your status).

48 hours now since initial meeting/number close.
39 hours since no response despite the great interear levels shown initially

She is playing games. Wait one week. Text her only once more, telling her you'd like to meet for drinks. Text day, time, and place to meet.
Her answer will tell you everything you need to know.
If she replies then there was interest. If she doesn't, waste no more time on her.
So dont call her out of no where? I was under the assumption SoSuave was more fond of calling than texting....

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On top of that, she has my number SAVED AS A CONTACT.

Because I uploaded a WhatsApp picture status and she "viewed" it after about 10 minutes of upload last night. (WhatsApp shows you who views your statuses, and only people who have saved you as contacts can view your status).

48 hours now since initial meeting/number close.
39 hours since no response despite the great interear levels shown initially

So dont call her out of no where? I was under the assumption SoSuave was more fond of calling than texting....
To text or to call, what you want is to gauge her interest level. Do not view her profile. Just do your thing.

Call. Text. Either way. Wait a week. Do your thing. Put zero stock into this until she proves herself worthy of your time.

If she shows interest, then move forward. What you dont want is to waste valuable time on a time waster

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not wasting time obviously.

I just dont get why all that interest, having me follow her into store, taking my number, giving me multiple missed calls and then now going cold.

And not sure what you meant by profile.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are overcomplicating and obsessing.... Trying to figure out when she is online or whether she save dyour contact, etc.

Number one: That's a bad frame. By obsessing like this, you are already putting her on a pedestal and placing her above yourself. Your attitude should be: Of course she wants me and I'm going to give her the opportunity to get me (instead of: What do I need to do to get her to like me?!) You should also have enough other options (or make yourself believe you do) that a girl you just met for 30 seconds not calling you back doesn't make you obsess over her like you are now.

Number two: Women are fickle and their mood changes rapidly. Honestly based on how you describe the interaction, I get a *strong* crazy vibe from her for a handful of reasons. I've met women like that. She probably did the same staring smiling number exchange with ten other dudes that day and decided she likes one of them better than you.

Number three: Cut through all the over-analysis by following the advice @dude99 has given you.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not wasting time obviously.

I just dont get why all that interest, having me follow her into store, taking my number, giving me multiple missed calls and then now going cold.

And not sure what you meant by profile.
Her whats app. Stop looking at it. Send one message in a week. Or one phone call.

If its dead, next.

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I try to figure out if she is online. The contact thing was just a minor analysis that she has me saved so that's usually a plus better than number never saved/lost.

And of course I have other plates spinning. 4 others in fact. But never hurts to have more.‍♂

Gonna throw a text now, and a phone call in a week. Close it out after that. Eh

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I try to figure out if she is online. The contact thing was just a minor analysis that she has me saved so that's usually a plus better than number never saved/lost.

And of course I have other plates spinning. 4 others in fact. But never hurts to have more.‍♂

Gonna throw a text now, and a phone call in a week. Close it out after that. Eh
Her reply (or lack of one,) will tell you everything you need to know.

Date time place.

Her reply "ok ill see you there." Or "counter offer because i can't make that date."

Any other blah blah blah.....next.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TL;DR version

So at a street festival yesterday. I find this drop dead gorgeous female staring at me. I gaze back and we keep good eye contact for a while and then lose track of each other.

We find each other again and oh man, she has these killer eyes with a cold staring gaze. Back and forth for well over 30 minutes while we walk around.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
TL;DR version

On Nov 18, 130pm, number close a girl who gave intense staring for over 30 minutes and had me follow her to a different location where we can talk. Gave me several missed calls.

I text her same day at 930pm. No response.
Been almost 24 hrs, no response from her.
U got oneitis or somethin' op? There could be million reasons why a b1tch doesn´t respond but u shouldn´t care. U too busy spinning plates, improving urself and being alpha AF.