Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help.

ts2022

Reaction score
OK, heres the situation..... theres this extreamly hot girl (8-9) that likes me... and im a pretty average 6... the thing is, im inexperienced when it comes to girls seeing as i never had a gf before and im pretty much clueless.... on top on that, im not much of a talker... im more of a shy guy.... and the thought of talking to her paralyses me in fear.... we talked a couple of times but not for long.... and light subjects too...i feel like i never have the right things to say... and i see myself as being boring.... and i wanna ask for her number.. but im even worse at talking on the phone, so id probably never call her :( .. and even if i did id be soo scared that id probably screw up many times... ppl tel me i just need to relax... but thats easier said then done... can neone help??

thanks in advance

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
ts2022 said:
OK, heres the situation..... theres this extreamly hot girl (8-9) that likes me... and im a pretty average 6... the thing is, im inexperienced when it comes to girls seeing as i never had a gf before and im pretty much clueless.... on top on that, im not much of a talker... im more of a shy guy.... and the thought of talking to her paralyzes me in fear.... we talked a couple of times but not for long.... and light subjects too...i feel like i never have the right things to say... and i see myself as being boring.... and i wanna ask for her number.. but im even worse at talking on the phone, so id probably never call her :( .. and even if i did id be soo scared that id probably screw up many times... ppl tel me i just need to relax... but thats easier said then done... can anyone help??

thanks in advance
MAN UP Solider...she is only a Human, a person just like you,she pisses, bleeds and ****s the only difference is you have a penis and she has breasts and a vagina and you are a Man...the first thing you have done wrong in my eyes...is you have rated her...that's putting her on a pedestal right from the get go...is she an 8-9 or 9 because she wears cakes up make up?.

GET OVER this self doubt solider, it won't help you, I am sure you are a fantastic and interesting dude...(tell yourself this daily)...you see my friend all of this self doubt you have is showing on you and she probably sees it.

BE CONFIDENT, make a dumb joke if you are really nervous to break the ice,ask her questions and lead the conversation off that way, music is always a winner... ask her out to a movie or coffee or something and if she says Yes...great if she says No...oh well at least you gave it a shot...there are so MANY more of them out there.

Lastly, good luck and please don't type in text speak

Last edited:

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way you describe yourself (shy, average) makes me think that this girl either:
1. Thinks your shyness is cute and wants to date you, but wants to do so on her terms and expects you to crumble at her will
2. Is on a power trip and wants to prove to her friends (and herself) that she can "control" guys

If you are comfortable with #1, then keep doing what you are doing.
If you like this girl, and are confident that she likes you too, and YOU want to be in control of the relationship (as any man should), then you need to neg/deny her at least once to show her that you dont date just any girl. Then, when you are the dominant force in your relationship with her, you need to make a connection with her and seal the deal.

And I agree, dont type in text lingo.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad News: You will fvck this up royally and maybe even develop oneitis.

The Good News: You will learn something very important in the process so bring your mental notepad

By the Way, How old are you ts?

ts2022

Reaction score
sorry for the text lingo, i guess its jsut habit...
im 18 rex.... and i forgot to mention that im tall, maybe she likes tall guys??.. and why do you say im gonna **** this up???... which i probably will :( but ill do my best and try and not

and dap, i dont think she would because im friends with one of her friends and he tell me that shes a really nice person and easy to talk to..

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're gonna screw this up because you have a horrible mindset about the whole thing.

Its OK though, as long as you learn from your mistake and take it in stride...

ts2022

Reaction score
Isnt there anything i can do to make it work?? :confused: because i really want it to....

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ts2022 said:
Isnt there anything i can do to make it work?? :confused: because i really want it to....
There is a whole world of things you can do, however, are you ready to a date a girl that you've placed up on a pedastool? I don't know.

You know how to be yourself don't you? (I mean, when nobody else is around, you are comfortable with yourself, right?)

For this girl, I want to suggest that the next time you see her you ask her out. DECIDE that right away, right now. That when you see her you are GOING to ask her out if you have to punch yourself in the back of the head the whole to get yourself to move towards her. Comn man, asking her out isn't so bad. It's so quick and even if you are rejected, it's not as painful as regret. IT'S NOT AS PAINFUL AS REGRET FOR NEVER ASKING. Think about that.

THE VERY NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER. Don't wait. Dont hesitate. I don't care if she is with 8 people or if she is alone. DECIDE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ASK HER OUT THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER. You've got to really make that decision to, and get it inside of you. If you have to repeat it for an hour to yourself to internalize it. THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER YOU ARE GOING TO ASK HER OUT.

Now, how should the actual asking her out go? Well, you need to have the basics of that worked out in your head as well. Here's a few pointers for you:

1. First of all I use the word "ask" loosely. I wouldn't say something like "Do you want to go out with me?" I wouldn't phrase it as a question, but as a statement. Instead, TELL HER what you are going to do and invite her to join you. For instance, "Hey, I'm going "x" on Saturday night, and I think you should come." Don't give her the option of just saying no.

2. Make sure you are picking some kind of action date. There are TONS of things you can do besides dinner, movies, or "coffee" (although caffeine has been found to make a GIRL hornier--Google it--so you might want to end up in a coffee house or something lol). You can take her roller skating, to the park for a stroll (make a picnic basket and throw in a bottle of cheap wine) and sit out under the stars, you can go biking, swimming, fishing, WHATEVER! The more different the date is, and the more active you make it, the more fun she'll have. Underneath that rockin' body is just a little girl who wants to have FUN. Remember that song by Cindy Lauper? "Girls just wanna have fun!" It's true, so think outside the box and do something FUN. Hell, take her to the arcade. Take her dancing. Take her horseback riding. You can mix a few of those together too. Like you can start out with a stroll through the park, stop and eat out of your picnic basket, and then take her and play some basketball. Then, at the end of the night you can take her to the coffee house and from there you can see where it goes.

3. Don't let her rattle you! Girls (especially pretty girls) have a wave of tests they put you through. And the idea is that you are GOING TO BE YOURSELF AT ALL COSTS. Don't put up a front. Don't be fake. BE YOURSELF and don't be afraid to disagree with her (you don't have to be rude, you can disagree in a polite way), but don't just blindly agree with everything she says. If you don't like something she says, CALL HER ON IT! (Remember to do it in a polite, but firm, kind of way--in fact, sometimes it's good to do it in a funny way--but make sure she knows you are being serious as well)

As for the rest, I've written an article on my website that might help you in the long term. Read over it and start applying it to your life. It's very simple, very basic steps to get you moving towards more self-confidence:

http://soulsasylum.com/soulsasylum/relationships/insecurity/

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
man don't worry, if you mess it up or not everything will work out for the best.

just remember if you screw up, just know that screwing up is just as much part of the game as is success. they go hand in hand. so don't over think it, don't over analyze and most importantly dont hold back fearing you'll screw up.

:rockon: