Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help with a girl

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated this girl for about 2 months or so. We kissed and made out several times. Didn't go past that phase. Towards June she kept making excuses for being busy. I just stopped calling/texting her after she made an excuse/cancelled 3 times in a span of about 2 weeks(it was her finals week though). She said she would call back but never did.

I decided to text her today for the hell of it. She responded saying she lost my number with several other numbers because her old phone broke. Anyways, we have been texting about 5 texts each so far until I asked her to meet up with me. She said she is gonna be with her parents today night and tomorrow with firends. I responded I will be busy till sunday(its true). So I said sunday and she said she has work. I said after work or pick a date you are free on. she responds " I'm not sure right now, but I work really late now days". I already teased her hella in the 10 texts or so in the past 4 hours. What should I do now?

should I just tell her I dont want to waste my time really. if you want to still go out with me say so. If not, it was nice getting to know you. Bye"

Somethign in those lines....

Now Why would she ever respond to my texts with excuses? If she really didn't want to meet up she would have IGNORED those texts....yet she replies? What should I do guys?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not ignoring because she may like the male attention. It gives her a bit of an ego boost each time you ask her out and she shoots you down. It could be a few things.

However, what you need to do is stop texting this girl. Next her now. She's wasting your time. She has no interest.

If she was interested she would have offered an alternative to at least a couple of your suggestions and made it clear to you that she wanted to see you. Her interest level is low.

In the future, stop texting so much. Call, but call to chat only for a sec, and to arrange dates. On dates you talk and tease, not via text.

Don't get upset if a girl isn't into you, don't take it personally, and don't expect girls to be something they're not - just find another. Great, fun, and sexually available women DO exist that DO like you, you just have to find them. But never give up improving yourself, your game, your looks, your style, etc.

Good luck.

Amberjhons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that.I think the girl doesn't really want to continue dating with you,soyou also needn't to contact her.Thr excellent girl exit all aound you,dond't miss the one really belong to you.
Good luck from a Chinese girl to you.