Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some Help please.

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I met in camp

I'm obviously not a DJ. In fact I'm very shy.
There is this girl I met at camp who seems interested in me
and I'm very interested in her. We leave kind of far live apart so we communicate using MSN Messenger. She called me cute, sends me pictures of her, she says I'm nice and funny, and compliments me all the time. But today she took it on a another level. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. She also said she was just curious. I told her "I'm alvailable if that is what u mean." She said that's not what she meant which I seriously dought. She asked me if a lot of girls like me. I said yes which is true. She asked me which girl I like. The answer was her but I told her if she told me who she likes I'll tell her who I like. She didn't tell me so I didn't tell her. She said forget the question. I later emailed her and said "the answer to your question = u." I just sent it so she hasn't replied yet. Did I do the right thing. Give your thoughts and advice please.

Last edited:

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 views and nothing.

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this sucks.

Reaction score
Sigh... dude... you really need to read the bible, for starters. I'm afraid it sounds like you fit the definition of AFC. You need to kill your desperation, first of all. Your three posts in a row indicate that you're a bit of a needy wreck about this situation. You're using an online chat tool instead of calling her, and you're trying to get with a girl that you don't even live near. The best you can expect is blue balls, and the worst you can expect is rejection.

My advice? If you're really interested in this girl, man up, grab your balls, call her, and DOMINATE! Lead the way, don't dance around the subject, just be a man and take charge of your relationship. Strength + masculinity + alpha mentality = good!

Good luck man, although you might want to move on altogether... and might I recommend you read the bible while you're at it...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: A girl I met in camp

Originally posted by Da_Shogun
I'm obviously not a DJ. In fact I'm very shy.
There is this girl I met at camp who seems interested in me
and I'm very interested in her. We leave kind of far live apart so we communicate using MSN Messenger. She called me cute, sends me pictures of her, she says I'm nice and funny, and compliments me all the time. But today she took it on a another level. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. She also said she was just curious. I told her "I'm alvailable if that is what u mean." She said that's not what she meant which I seriously dought. She asked me if a lot of girls like me. I said yes which is true. She asked me which girl I like. The answer was her but I told her if she told me who she likes I'll tell her who I like. She didn't tell me so I didn't tell her. She said forget the question. I later emailed her and said "the answer to your question = u." I just sent it so she hasn't replied yet. Did I do the right thing. Give your thoughts and advice please.
This is like a 6th grade scenario. When you like a girl you should ASK HER ON A DATE, not send her an e-mail. You mentioned that you two live far apart, so maybe you should just be looking for someone else alltogether.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yes this may sounds cruel ... but *really*... read the bible.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was surprised when I saw the age too, sounded like something from middle school.

Instead of sending that e-mail, you should have left her curious for a day or so, and then give a call and ask her out for something casual.