Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help on this one

Malador

Reaction score
So basically my roommate studies with this girl in one of his classes who I am think is pretty attractive, but I've never said anything or acted on it. Being in the room I get to hear her talk about all her boy **** to my roommate since he is "like one of her girlfriends", and I usually keep quiet because thats the last thing I want to be.

Well we had a party and she came, we both drank, ended up kissing quite a bit in our drunkenness, probably would have done more but circumstances didn't permit, didn't have a room to go to ect. Anyway, after she left we texted a bit (both still drunk) and she was definitely interested, and then I went to sleep.

Woke up to a friend request on FB and a photo comment about how me and my roomie make a good couple, obviously a joke. No texts at all today from either side. She definitely seems to take pride in getting guys and hooking them and **** so I'm pretty wary about that. She is used to basically having the guys she talks to in the palm of her hand.

Basically, I know if I start texting her I'm just another follower... When should I contact her, should I bother at all? She is already talking to another guy, not officially, but that didn't stop her last night.

What do you guys think?

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't text so I don't know how that works.
Don't you have her number that you can call
and talk to her on the phone and ask her out?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not interested in anything but your unrequited attention, then you save yourself a lot of trouble by not contact her unless she contacts you.

If she is interested in you, and she's used to guys chasing her, then she'll have no qualms about calling you up or texting you first.

Similar story to share: my roommate was trying to do this girl. I met her twice and left an impression but didn't get digits or anything because I knew my roommate was still trying for it. One of her roommates invited me to a party the day after he told me that he wasn't trying anymore, and the girl invites me to sleep in her bed that night.

Long story short, it's over a month later and we're seeing each other pretty often, and I still don't text or call her first. She initiated number exchange, she made the first phone calls and texts, and she's the one escalating the face time we have.

It drove me crazy not to call or text her... but it was TOTALLY worth it. And if she hadn't contacted me, then I'd know that our first hookup was nothing but a hookup.

Malador

Reaction score
Update, she just IMed me on FB and from it I am 100% sure she's interested. She definitely let me know she's exploring "options" right now and finding what's right for her. Essentially, she is the girl version of a player. I asked her how many guys shes talking to and she said "Right now?" implying that she was talking to several guys at once on FB or texting or whatever while she was talking to me. She then said "I'm responding to you first."

Rofl... so basically I guess I could get some more if I want to but prolly just about impossible to lock her in completely because she's all about talking to multiple guys at once. I don't really want to get emotionally invested in it and I think I might because I'm pretty attracted to her and like her personality but it seems like she's not looking for that whatsoever. I think my plan is to just back off and let her do the chasing if she so chooses, if not then its prolly not worth my time.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you want to do? "Lock her in" as your gf? If she's exploring options and you don't want a gf (I wouldn't want a girl who's exploring options to be my gf) then the only thing left to do is be fvck buddies or friends with benefits. Either way, do the opposite of what all the others are doing and let her come to you. If she's a player, her brain will be fried when you don't comply like the others.

Malador

Reaction score
In a perfect world I could get her to drop it all and lock her in as a gf. However, realistically I think she is going to keep exploring options and just wants me to be one of those options. I'm not really down for sloppy seconds and I might get attached if I get in any deeper mainly because I'm so attracted to her. If I did lock her in I don't even know if I could trust her because none of her other options even know she's talking to other dudes. I know that I probably shouldn't even bother but that slight chance of success is holding me from just dropping it altogether. I think my best bet is just to let things go and see what happens. Other opinions are appreciated though, because I kinda dunno what to do on this one.