"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

need some guidance

ReAwakened

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hi. well ive of course read the dj bible and learned a lot. im back in school and have made some real good improvements over how i used to do things but i feel like i need some guidance from people my age. im calling for people the age of 16 - 18 to help me but all is welcome. id greatly appreciate anyones contribution.

i just want some help with how to do things and have some questions.

if you want to help me just leave your aol screenname or email in this thread or you can instant message or email me.

email - [email protected]

screenname - funblobdude2087

thx
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I'll chat ya up if I see you on AIM... but you're not online right now :eek:
 

ReAwakened

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
woops just realized i posted this thread in the wrong area of the forum. i meant to post this in the high school forum so if a moderator wants to move it go right ahead.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
you have a hotmail address, do you use MSN? thats what i use, i dnt use AOL messenger, if you use msn, ill add you, do you use it?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top