Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some expert opinions

Da Greek

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is in regard to my initial post.Long story short,I was out of town for business a few months ago.I met a married girl.By the end of the week we were all over each other.We live 800 miles apart.We agreed to keep in touch.

We emailed each other for two months every day.She is frustrated because her husband cheats and doesn't give her affection.She made mention that her hubby would be out of the country for four weeks in the summer.We made plans to see each other during his third week of absence.

We are both teachers,so we do not work during the summer.We kept in contact two ways.She emailed me with her computer at work,and I would call her in her classroom phone.She was paranoid about using her cell or emailing me from her home.I understood.

When school let out,she bought a calling card,so she could call me from a pay phone,so we could finalize my trip over there.I made flight arrangements.She called me every three days talking very dirty to me.She told me that she bought some toys for my visit.Six days before my trip,she calls to tell me that her hubby is coming home one week early.ARGHHHH.This canceled my trip.She seemed very sad.She even told me that she argued with him to stay the full four weeks.She said this aroused his suspicion.This was about five weeks ago.She told me that she'd call me in two week.She never did.

Okay,dj what do you think?When school resumes,should I contact her?I'm dying to lay her the pipe one more time.There is a chance I might see her at the same convention next year.Note,this encounter wasn't purely physical.We had a ton of chemistry.We both agreed that if we were both single,we would be an item.There were some feelings exchanged in that one short week,and those email exchanges.Advice would greatly be appreciated.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about conventions, but almost everyone I know who goes to them ends up hooking up with married women. My brother just cam back from a convention in Vegas and gave me the run down on how he scored with a married girl and almost ended up having a threesome with one of her friends. Arghhhh!!! ;)

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all seriousness, don't expect too much with these type of whirlwind affairs with married women. They usually dissapate just as fast as they happened. More often than not, the woman is too emotionally and financially attached to the husband to leave him, no matter how bad the marrage is. And if there are children involved, it make matters even worse.

You just have to have a carefree attitude and be content with what little time you spent with her. I certainly would not count on it lasting longer than it already has.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she turned you into an AFC

My friend three words: SHE IS MARRIED....You are a stooge for going for a piece of that...I bet she lied to you about the husband coming back...Have some balls and let this one go and your AFC suffering will discontinue.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We both agreed that if we were single we would be an item"

If you were single then the thrill of all this sneakin' around wouldn't be there and it would be a different story probably.

Let her call you. If not wait till the next adultery convention.
She sounds like a quality one.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend three words: SHE IS MARRIED....You are a stooge for going for a piece of that...I bet she lied to you about the husband coming back...Have some balls and let this one go and your AFC suffering will discontinue.

-sustainable007-

I couldn't say it much better man...

Da Greek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Sounds like she turned you into an AFC

Originally posted by sustainable007
Hey guys,thanks for being brutally honest with me.Did she lie to me,I don't know.Why would she go through all the trouble of arranging this trip and back off.If thats the case,she could have lied by telling me that he never left the country.

I was like a kid at the convention because I had no responsibility for one week,and I believe she felt the same way.When we went our separate ways,I honestly didn't think we would correspond.
Much to my surprise,she emailed me telling me that she would like to get to know me better.She wanted someone that she could tell whatever was on her mind,and she wanted the same from me.

We already know our boundaries.She's married,and I'm getting married pretty soon.Even though she whines about her husband,she seems quite content with her life.There was never a mention about us leaving our spouses.Basically what we were hoping to be were long distance fvck-buddies.

Oh yeah,she was a cutie and awesome in the sack.BTW,I am new to the board.what does AFC mean?

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means "Average Frustrated Chump" - basically a guy that does not act the DJ, lets women walk all over him, has no confidence - sort of the opposite of a DJ. Everybody acts AFC at times, especially if they're in a LTR (then it's usually necessary at times).

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Sounds like she turned you into an AFC

Originally posted by Da Greek

Oh yeah,she was a cutie and awesome in the sack.BTW,I am new to the board.what does AFC mean?
Read the DJ Bible...all your answers are there.

In short...your situation with this married woman won't last long. You're a fling this chick is using to make herself feel better about her failing marriage and cheating husband. If all she means to you is a one night stand/f*ck buddy, then, your job is complete.

If you're looking for a commitment, get ready to be hurt bad.

Da Greek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
It means "Average Frustrated Chump" -
I guess I fit in that category.After our steamy affair,I wrote her some poetry ,and I sent her a book on how to deal with her ailment(non fatal and not contagious)She was extremely appreciative.I thought I would capatalize on her marriage problems.Besides her husband,she was always in a bad relationship.According to her,some of them were physically abusive.I'm naturally a nice guy,so I thought that if I portrayed that, she would appreciate that and want to fvck me even more.

I guess me writing about her shows that I care for her.In reality,though,I know nothing serious can come out of this.

Last edited:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you were AFC for sending poetry! Man that reminds me of my younger days.

Now why are you getting married when you are obviously interested in boning other women? That is about as AFC as you can get... you are going to ruin your life. Trust me please.

If you are afraid to cancel the wedding due to family, friends, etc then you are a Master AFC and deserve what is coming to you.

Dietzcoi

Da Greek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi

Now why are you getting married when you are obviously interested in boning other women?

Honestly,when I got engaged,I never thought something like this would happen.Even when I was single,I was never a player.
When I went to the convention,I wasn't planning on being unfaithful to my wonderful fiance.I was ovewhelmed with this girls beauty and charm,and my animal instincts took over.This is the first time I have ever been unfaithful to a girl I was involved with.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What AFCs don't understand about attraction.

Originally posted by Da Greek
I thought I would capatalize on her marriage problems.Besides her husband,she was always in a bad relationship.According to her,some of them were physically abusive.I'm naturally a nice guy,so I thought that if I portrayed that, she would appreciate that and want to fvck me even more.
Ok, hang on and think about this... the woman told you that a lot of her past (and current) relationships are with abusive jerk-like characters. And she's attracted to you because you're both cheating on your partners and sneaking around.

By what stupendous leap of logic did you figure out that your acting "nice" was going to make her more attracted to you when she's already told you the kind of guys that make her wet?

No wonder she's not as into you now.

It's simple stuff this, once you see through the BS :)

Oscar.