Need some expert DJ advice

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, it's my first post. I would like to say that this is quite a site and there are some real fascinating reading. Wish I found it back in HS.

Ok so basically I have this scenario. One day, at the gym, I went ahead and went up to this girl. On occasion I just feel like going up and randomly hitting on some chick, just get into these moods. This girl and I have been checking each other out for a little bit. I know I'm better looking than her, but she's Latin (my weakness) and has a great big a$$, juicy thighs, nice curves (I'm not into skinny girls, I like em to have shape). And a great face.
So nway, it goes as I expected, easy conversation, I cut her off after like 5 min , tell her I actually gotta run but let's meet up Sunday for dinner at this great restaurant (it was Friday). She actually seemed really cool, at first.

All is well, Sunday I call up in the afternoon, she tells me how she didn't get home till like 10am (some big party) that day but we're still good to go. We set a time and I tell her I'll call back with the details for the place cause I found a better location. I did that, left a message, get there and get stood up. She won't pick up the phone. Suffice to say, I was P*SSED.:cuss:

Next morning she called me, apologizing profusely, said she was all ready but decided to lie down for 15 min and passed out, even slept through her alarm. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, cause that has happened to me more than once. We chat for a bit and she was really trying to have like a long conversation but I had to cut her off cause Im at work. We decide to meet on Friday, I told her I would call her Fri afternoon to set a time.

Friday comes, I call her and she tells me that she totally forgot it was 2 of her girlfriends Bdays that night and her outlook just reminded her. I was ok with that, cause I was tired and I was already sensing that Im staying late. She invited me to come but I politely declined. I was in no mood catering to her friend's Bdays as well as have them c*ck block me. So we decide to meet up the next day, Saturday.

Saturday comes, I call, she does not pick up, I leave a message. Call her one more time and never hear back from her again. I was like WTF and just erased her number and quickly tried to scramble some plans together.

For several weeks since, we see each other in the gym. I do not even look at her, just totally ignore her and she won't say anything, not even some fake excuse. Yet she keeps checking me out, especially lately and not even trying to be subtle about it anymore. I would be lying if I said I was not attracted, but I really just want to bang her out of spite.

Now, it's not like there aren't other fish in the sea but since the New Year, my schedule has changed and I have been coming into the gym around the same time she does, as well as many other hotties that I like to check out. So it's been on my mind more and more.

I almost want to go up to her and ask her WTF she is smoking and can I try some or say "Look, I see you checking me out, so please explain why you would ever diss me like that?".

So guys, what do you think, is there a revenge bang in there or?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydroblunt said:
Hey all, it's my first post. I would like to say that this is quite a site and there are some real fascinating reading. Wish I found it back in HS.

Ok so basically I have this scenario. One day, at the gym, I went ahead and went up to this girl. On occasion I just feel like going up and randomly hitting on some chick, just get into these moods. This girl and I have been checking each other out for a little bit. I know I'm better looking than her, but she's Latin (my weakness) and has a great big a$$, juicy thighs, nice curves (I'm not into skinny girls, I like em to have shape). And a great face.
So nway, it goes as I expected, easy conversation, I cut her off after like 5 min , tell her I actually gotta run but let's meet up Sunday for dinner at this great restaurant (it was Friday). She actually seemed really cool, at first.

All is well, Sunday I call up in the afternoon, she tells me how she didn't get home till like 10am (some big party) that day but we're still good to go. We set a time and I tell her I'll call back with the details for the place cause I found a better location. I did that, left a message, get there and get stood up. She won't pick up the phone. Suffice to say, I was P*SSED.:cuss:

Next morning she called me, apologizing profusely, said she was all ready but decided to lie down for 15 min and passed out, even slept through her alarm. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, cause that has happened to me more than once. We chat for a bit and she was really trying to have like a long conversation but I had to cut her off cause Im at work. We decide to meet on Friday, I told her I would call her Fri afternoon to set a time.

Friday comes, I call her and she tells me that she totally forgot it was 2 of her girlfriends Bdays that night and her outlook just reminded her. I was ok with that, cause I was tired and I was already sensing that Im staying late. She invited me to come but I politely declined. I was in no mood catering to her friend's Bdays as well as have them c*ck block me. So we decide to meet up the next day, Saturday.

Saturday comes, I call, she does not pick up, I leave a message. Call her one more time and never hear back from her again. I was like WTF and just erased her number and quickly tried to scramble some plans together.

For several weeks since, we see each other in the gym. I do not even look at her, just totally ignore her and she won't say anything, not even some fake excuse. Yet she keeps checking me out, especially lately and not even trying to be subtle about it anymore. I would be lying if I said I was not attracted, but I really just want to bang her out of spite.

Now, it's not like there aren't other fish in the sea but since the New Year, my schedule has changed and I have been coming into the gym around the same time she does, as well as many other hotties that I like to check out. So it's been on my mind more and more.

I almost want to go up to her and ask her WTF she is smoking and can I try some or say "Look, I see you checking me out, so please explain why you would ever diss me like that?".

So guys, what do you think, is there a revenge bang in there or?
When i'm at the beach, and i'm walking with some mates and i see a girl looking at me, i would blatanly yell out:

"Hey! I saw that! STOP CHECKING ME OUT!"

It usually startles them and gives a good laugh, not to mention good social proof, it conveys "i'm the loud, fun, interesting guy that women check out."

I suggest you do the same if you catch her checking you out again.

And you mentioned there were other chicks there when you go, well, screw her, go approach some of the other ones.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
desperation was you biggest flaw and she smelled it coming out of your pores at the gym. after she flaked the first time why didn't you just get her to call you.
every girl that showed any interest in me were there when i called ten fold and if they weren't i told them to call me and they did as specified when i was available.

you sound like you came on to strong. showing up at the gym the same time she does, looks stalkerish. it's not hard to figure out hmmm she goes at this time i might think about going a little later just to bring things down a notch.

when she's checking you out at the gym maybe shes looking over her shoulder thinking whats his deal?

there is no bang. low interest level because you came on heavy with calling her to death

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
When i'm at the beach, and i'm walking with some mates and i see a girl looking at me, i would blatanly yell out:

"Hey! I saw that! STOP CHECKING ME OUT!"

It usually startles them and gives a good laugh, not to mention good social proof, it conveys "i'm the loud, fun, interesting guy that women check out."

I suggest you do the same if you catch her checking you out again.

And you mentioned there were other chicks there when you go, well, screw her, go approach some of the other ones.
LOL, you're funny, I still can't tell if you're serious.

I actually tend to avoid asking girls out at my gym for two reasons: 1) I don't want to sh*t where I work out and then have to change gyms cause of the drama (has happened before) 2) girls at my gym tend to be psychologically unstable. I make an exception here and there.

Ironically, when I asked this one out, I think this other girl I was talking to saw me. And she has been a bit defensive to my approaches since.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
desperation was you biggest flaw and she smelled it coming out of your pores at the gym. after she flaked the first time why didn't you just get her to call you.
I think you need to re-read my post, I didn't call her after she flaked she called me the next morning apologizing and I thought she was sincere but who knows. I was nice about it, only thing I said is that she has to come to my neighborhood to meet up.

you sound like you came on to strong. showing up at the gym the same time she does, looks stalkerish. it's not hard to figure out hmmm she goes at this time i might think about going a little later just to bring things down a notch.
I'm not gonna go out of my way to change my routine, I go to the gym when my schedule allows, nowdays it happens to be around the same time she does and about 100s of other people, during prime hours. I'm very diligent about that.
Often I meet up to sparr or hold pads during this time as well. But she may be seeing it as you do.

there is no bang. low interest level because you came on heavy with calling her to death
That's what I initially thought, I often forget to treat em like sh*t cause it's not in my nature and I thought it was a sure lock anyway.
But she has been more and more obvious about checking me out, sometimes just walking right by me and looking straight in my eyes. If she acted indifferent, I would have long forgotten about the situation. So in a way, she is getting to me even though I ignore her like the black sheep.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd ask her what she's smoking... maybe she's got some good ****.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Just say something next time she's lookin at you and get it over with. Worst thing that could happen is that you don't have to worry about this anymore. Best? Well, use your imagination...