Need some dancing tips.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First let me get this straight, I can grab 90% of the girls on a dancefloor and be able to dance with the no problem.

The problem I am having is that last 10% that absolutely know how to grind the **** out of someone, going low, doing cray things with her ass, and I am stuck because I don't know how to follow her.

Are there any tips for this? Do I just need to get good enough at this to anticipate what a girl is going to do?

Also, is it just me or can some tipsy girls not keep a beat at all?

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
My advice is isolate from the dance floor ASAP. If you isolate you can talk to her (dance floor you have to shout to be heard), you can start up some kino (dancing kino doesn’t really count) and you can isolate her back to a car or her place.

If you stay on the dance floor it's becomes hard to turn it into a f*ck close. So get the girl of the dance floor and away from friends ASAP.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, but I think I didn't clarify my question.

My game is fine. I just want to know how to dance better.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After lots of observation at work, I've come to realise, unless your name is usher, don't try to keep up with her crazy ass shakin stuff lol

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use the kino to say I'm a man... HAHAHA

that's afc talkin... I can't keep up with her...

lmfao, she's dancin there doin all the crazy stuff and all!! Know what I do? I keep em there, they look funny as **** when they try and pop back up and their necks go all sideways. she won't be doing the sex show anymore, she knows your a man in and out of the bedroom.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's a tip, do a search on dancing because there are at least 20 or so threads covering this exact topic.