Need some coaching

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
OK...1-3-1 is not a bad way to start...but look into 2-2-1 as well...it gives you more freedom to move players from front to back and gets the midfielders into the passing game as well as opening up the field more...which will help in 7-10 lg...They're not completely out of the mob soccer stage but if you're lucky you might get a couple of kids who know how to pass the ball around.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, well I ran into the HB 8-9 last night. (Thinks I am funny) I've been using alot of the corny pickup lines on her and have had her laughing. She has told me in the past that "I am sure you actually do get alot of girls with those lines because they are pretty funny, and you are cute too". She says she really enjoyed getting a few txt's from me when I used corny lines on her "Ie..do you have a library card on you, because I am totally checking you out" She also told me to check our her facebook because she has alot of pictures up of the two of us from a time we met earlier. I am not sure if she is into me, or if she is just being polite/friendly.

I'm thinking it is time to finally graduate myself from the corny pickup lines. Any ideas on any other funny txt's/messages I could tell her? I don't want to become a one hit record.

This Saturday a few of us are planning on going to a music festival and I was thinking of asking her to join us (No pressure really if she says yes/no). If she says yes, I will escalate when I see her there. It has been hard to escalate in the past because she is surrounded by guys much of the time (AFC's drooling over her). They usually pine over her, and I try to distance myself from them and just be funny, but value myself at the same time and not stoop to their "drooling" level.

Coaching would be appreciated. This would def be my best conquest.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian

She already knew that youare funny, she enjoyed your company. This is great, you don't want to over use the C&F and comedian funny txt all the time. Use it at the right time and moment has a better effect, she will remember it. When she txt u, use her txt as a lifeline to make fun of her or challenge..etc.

"I am sure you actually do get alot of girls with those lines because they are pretty funny, and you are cute too".

I do actually met lots of girls but I'm a little picky...and I'm much more that cute..wink!!

For music festival. set a rendez vous where you two are alone ( meet at your place, some tea before going out..), and then join the groupe. This give you time to build rapport, escalation, make her feel comfortable, chill out with her. Since you two will walk together to meet the AFCs, they will see you two as couple..etc. Always lead...Listen to what she said...

Continue to flirt, light heart, enjoy the good time, set a good energy..lots of kino.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess no coaching needed here. She added me to her myspace. She is in a relationship (even lives with the guy). Back to the drawing board.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
B

Look at the big picture, unless you have oneitis for her otherwise she is the passport to the ***** land. she likes you and your sense of humor, she enjoy your company...so keep her around once awhile. she will introduce you to her girlfriend and I'm sure she will put good word for you.

I did meet lots girls through networking..sometime a chick is taken does not mean her girlfriend...keep her a round for a drink after work..she will likely bring a female co-worker..etc

be positive, expose yourself, look at big picture. You have nothing to lose..always meet new poeple

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true romance said:
B

Look at the big picture, unless you have oneitis for her otherwise she is the passport to the ***** land. she likes you and your sense of humor, she enjoy your company...so keep her around once awhile. she will introduce you to her girlfriend and I'm sure she will put good word for you.

I did meet lots girls through networking..sometime a chick is taken does not mean her girlfriend...keep her a round for a drink after work..she will likely bring a female co-worker..etc

be positive, expose yourself, look at big picture. You have nothing to lose..always meet new poeple
Agreed. I did not have a case of oneitis (she was one of 3-4 girls I was spinning, but def the hottest.) I always figured she was single b/c she never mentioned her bf/brought him anywhere and heck, I even got her to make out with another girl.

I will keep her around as a friend and use her as a venue to meet other girls. I have a few girls I have friendzoned (not into them) who I am using to meet other girls. I act nice, and friendly with these friendzoned girls and it has paid off already.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin runs a religious oriented group every Sunday, and I popped into help and met a girl was pretty cute (7.5-8) This was her 1st time going (not sure if she will ever go back) but asked alot of questions about what I did etc... and I got vibes (which I could have very well misread) that she liked me.

Ill be out of town the next 3-4 Sundays. I am obviously going to focus on meeting other girls in the meantime, but should I wait the ~month and hope she keeps going to these functions, or should I have my cousin or cousin's fiance "ask" her out for me. IE, ask her if she'd like to get dinner with them some night during the week, and I just happen to be there.

Coaching would be appreciated.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I am just looking for some analyzing how I am handling my situation:

Went out to a bar crawl sat with a bunch of friends. Met up with this girl (not great, maybe a 6.5) I began to get signals from her, and her friend got my phone # from a friend of mine. Throughout the course of the night, she took a $30 hat I just bought and started wearing it. Whenever they'd go to a different bar than us, she'd txt me asking me where we were. At this point, I figured I had a 6.5 in the bag, so I'd go see if I could bag something better.

I went around, working on other girls, but nothing worked out. Whenever I did see the 6.5, she'd hug me and act flirty with me. At the end of the night at 2am, her friend asked if she was going home with me. Since I had to get up at 7am for a football game, and didn't think she was that hot, I said no. The 6.5 immediately started to make out with me and made me promise to call her during the week (which I haven't). Later that night she sent me a txt (which I didn't respond to) tell me she had alot of fun with me.

I acted/am going to act fairly indifferent to her (as there are other girls who are much better that I am working on, I am just waiting for the right opportunity). This current 6.5 is nothing more than a "wins a win" and I couldn't care what happens with her, I am just looking for my hat back and some practice.

Any criticism on how I handled things would be appreciated.