Need some advice...

ZRaddue

Reaction score
First of all, I want to say that I love this site and everything it has done for me... Anyway, on to the story...

I go to a friends Christmas Party, and hang out with him and a bunch of his friends. While I'm there, I meet this one hot chick. We all play some video games, and me and her are sitting on the couch. She starts flirting pretty heavily with me, and basically starts cuddling me. (I of course return the favor) Anyway, after an hour or so of this, we all decide to go to a movie later that night...

We come to the theatre and she sits next to me.. Throughout the whole movie, shes laid back with her legs resting over mine, cuddling, nudging me, askin me what I know about this person, I'm sharing my popcorn and soda with her, blah blah blah. After a while I kinda start rubbing her legs, massaging em, and she starts rubbing her feet on my legs, etc...

Anyway, the movie ended pretty late and we all split up and went home...

The next day I'm talking to my friend that threw the party about her, and I was thinking about asking her out... In the middle of my conversation with him, he mentions that she has a boyfriend. (Allthough I dont know how serious of a relationship it is) ARGH.

I really like her, and I think she likes me, but now that I know she has a "boyfriend" what should I do?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laugh at this, I do. Tap that ass, you must.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, she was feeling you up, and she has a boyfriend?

Yikes....

Eh, [what the hell].... go for it. Pretend like you don't know.... ;)

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is normal bud.. her bf is not giving her wut she needs so she want you to **** her. yeah go for it man. at the very least you get a ****. who knows, if she likes you more she will dump his ass. maby she is a slut. you never know. just go for it. maby they are on a break?

the possibilites are endles............ get a don juan mindset

.....it dosnt matter is she is single or has a bf..... assume she is single and likes you (even if she has a bf)

lots of chicks do this and dump their bfs.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i would never try for a chick with a bf, just cos it feels wrong.

However, if you want her, just act like ur m8 never told you. You can always say you thought he was joking or brazen it out and lie that he didnt tell you.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it aint that right but maby she is just holidng onto him as a fallback guy. I dont really consider these relationships cause she is just using him. Its a very one sided relationship

personally i would not date her unless she broke it off with him first. i dont do that kind of thing.

Then again i'v been scared from girlz geting bf while im trying to get them and it feels burned. So i dont give a **** anymore

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HIT IT!!! :D

Dude, go for it! But be cautious. You were giving her drink, popcorn, did you pay for her movie ticket too? I would be wary of the thought that she may be just using me. Chicks like to get things for "promising" sex. Doesnt mean she ll give it to you. But go ahead anyway, just stay clear of any 'relationship' zones. Shes not the type to be in an LTR with.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm. Well I think I would probably go with the general consensus and tell you to go for it and I'll tell you why...

1. She never mentioned a boyfriend of any type to you, yet she was feeling up on you and everything.

2. You friend may be wrong about her dating life.

My general rule is that I will assume she is single until SHE suggests that she isnt.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no doubt, she likes you but you should probably do a checkup in her boyfreind first because you dont want to get on the wrong side of a guy that might be bigger then you, with a violent temper!

ZRaddue

Reaction score
Hehehe... Thanks for all the advice.. Anyway, I dont think I'll worry about the bigger than you factor... Im 6'4" and weigh 220lbs... Not too many guys that I've seen around bigger than me.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morally, yeah, it's a big red strike against you to mess with a boyfriended chick...but to be perfectly honest, morals won't stop you and I'm sure they haven't stopped half the guys here before in their own situations in their lives. :)

She wants you, definitely. From how I used to operate, I could tell you with a great deal of confidence that whenever you meet a girl and you get that sort of stuff happening right off the bat, it is DEFINITELY open to a quick escalation - i.e. you could get into makeout easily and it could be worked into a ONS with the right moves. But that's me way back in early high school - I don't play that way anymore.

In the future, when you see her again at one of those get-togethers, you're already 'IN' with her, so just isolate and you're in business.