“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Need some advice

DJ Rook

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2001
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland, OH
Okay I have a problem with this one girl.

Lately I've been single and like being single. The past couple of weeks I have been after a girl who wanted to go out with me but never got her act together so I just scratched her off the list, but currently this week I met another girl and this one is amazing.

Smart, Beautiful. Sweet, Kind, Independent etc.

but...

she has a boyfriend....of four years.

She is young early 20's, but she seems very happy with him. Now here's my problem. I owe it to myself to plant the seed in her head that I am a great guy, however I feel guilty for the other guy.

No I wouldn't do anything blatant, but I am pretty damn good at getting girls to become attracted to me.

Should I let this one go even though she is the best girl I've seen in years?

I've already started just by instinct, but who am I to break up a happy couple for my own personal gain.

And please don't reply "well if they break up they were heading that way anyway" crap. That's not true. One guy like me can instantly screw up a relationship and I have done it before, but unintentionally. This time it would be intentional and that's what bothers me.

Any thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
look man, if you try to steal her away and it works, then she was not happy or secure in her relationship. Any girl that can resist even the best pimp is in it for her man. So give it your best!
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
dementia: you obviously dont know/understand the power of DJ!

No matter HOW long she has been with her bf for, she is just human, and like any human, if she see's something that interests her and makes her feel good, she wont be able to resist being "interested". Dont get me wrong, i'm not saying that she will leave her bf for you, but i am saying that she is human & if u show her something she likes, she will prob want more, whether she knows it or not.;)

Now... if you are planning on taking her away, u need to understand that this will not happen over night (for the obvious reason that she has been with her bf for 4 years) .... but if u take ur time with her, and u spend alot of time with her, she will slowly start to like u more & more & maybe even think of leaving her bf for you... its all about YOU making her feel more "special" , "good", and bring her mood up when she is feeling down...

If you are able to make her like being with you MORE than being with her bf then she will not be able to resist "taking the better option" (remmeber, this is a long process though, so dont expect her to fall in love with u after a week or 2)

Personally i would never do that to a couple though, there are mANY MANY other beautifull ladies in this world, and to pick one that is in a relationship for 4 years is just wrong. (Imagine YOU were that guy) ... I have a moto, NEVER attemt to get in the way of love, LOVE is the most beautifull thing in this world, and for it to be taken away from u, is the ugliyest thing that could happen to a man/woman.

So leave her with her bf, and look for another woamn who is "available".

thats just my opinion, so i hope u do what is right:)

go well....

Laterz...
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
you have a heart. if that's the case i agree w/ desidova. go 4 a single woman, if you dont feel like being the jerk (one who normally gets HB's btw), then back off from this girl who's been taken for 4 years.
if you can break it up- kudos to you
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Boo fvcking Hoo.

Go for whatever interest's you.

Chances are that you don't have what it takes - but that's the challenge right?
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
NewMan: and you call yourself a Don Juan? I think that you, amongst many other so called "don jauns" on these forums should go and learn what Don Juan really is!:mad:

Its not about being the "Ultimate playa".. its about being a great lover, and having RESPECT for love.

what have you people come to?:confused:

*sigh*

Some of u have NO idea what Don Juan is all about, and i suggest u atk out a movie called "Don Juan De`marco, maybe that will give u a slight hint, or point u back into the right direction.

pffffffffft
 
Top