"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Need some advice

turtlevan

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone
I was with this girl for 8 months I then found out I had genital herpes and we broke up. She got tested and she didnt have it so I know I got it from my ex.
anyways the situation really got me despressed I still am this happened about a month ago Im over the girl and stuff thats not the problem.Im in this situation now where im 23 I owe 10k in credit cards
live in my moms house I just lost my licence for a year I lost my job because I was a driver.I dropped out of school so no diploma at 16 i made 100k off the internet and just never went back anyways I smoke weed just last week I toke 5 extacy pills Im really not getting any better I really think im starting to get deeper into addiction.Im really not in good shape.My biggest thing is now that i have this STD I feel sad because how am I ever gonna get into a LTR I mean im in no rush for one but how do I tell someone i have feeling for in the future that I have this. It really sucks
Im just at the point now in my life I really dont know what to do or where to start to make things right.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

turtlevan

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
.

Thanks for taking the time to read thank you in advance for any replys I just need some help or postive feedback thank you
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
you need some serious fvcking help dude. go to a psychologist, go to a doctor, go to an addiction hosptal.
we cant help u here, u need to go out and get yourself fixed. this is not a DJ problem, it's an addiction problem.

Having an STD sux, ya, but u gotta live with it. Drugs arent the way to go, and dropping outta school was the dumbest thing you ever couldve done.

Now you're a nobody w/ no education and an addiction problem.

Serious help is needed.... quick!!!
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
here is some positive feedback for ya:

1) You are very lucky to have only contracted herpes instead of aids.

2) From my limited knowledge, I think herpes is only contagous in it's active state. So that's when you don't have sex, or use a condom. When it's in remission, I think you don't have to worry.

3) You are young, you have the rest of your life ahead of you. Learn from your mistakes and enjoy life.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
When you reach bottom there is only one way of going and that's up.

How did you get that herpes? didn't you use Condom? make sure you got a good doctor to moniter you in case of outbreaks and to prescribe you medication for it.

Your 23 you still have time to get back on your feet. Go to Adult education classes and obtain highschool diploma, and then see if you can go to college and obtain some sort of a degree that will get you in the field you want.

Start working other jobs in the meantime to pay off your debt, become a waiter, bartender or an Usher, something that will give you quick cash.

Lay off the drugs! your depressed, go find a hobby that will keep you buzy and tire you so when you go home in the end of the day , all you want to do is sleep and not think about your life and feel sorry for yourself cause that would want to make you do more drugs. Go work out or something or play sports. Any POSITIVE distraction is a good thing.

Don't be concern with women right now. Its you that needs to improve yourself. Forget they exist for a few months until you get back on your feet.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

turtlevan

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
.

The question asked about me using a condom afterawhile no because I was with the firl for 4 years and she didnt have any sign of anything.And doctors dont do herpes test unless you have an outbreak which someone people dont even get them.im just really pissed about it really brings my confidense down the little i had before thank you all for the advice greatly appreciated I just need a smack in the head I guess alot of the suggestions I was thinking myself ive just been so confused lately cant get on track I mostly just smoke weed just i know thats not helping my situation any thanks again
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I agree...


Herpes is not your problem...

Drugs is your problem.

That's the first thing you should tackle.

Clean your body up and you will clean your mind up.

Herpes is not the end of the world. something to the tune of 25% of people carry an STD.

Select the women you sleep with without using a rubber a little more wisely next time.
 
Top