"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

need some advice

ddubdubw

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Virginia
Ive been single for a little over a month now. heres the story...My GF (well, X) and I broke up last month. I had been dating her since I was 15, almost 5 years. Things were bad this past year and a half. We kept arguing and she said that she felt neglected cuz I was hanging around my friends a little more. Shes a great girl but i started wondering what else is out there. She was the type that expected me and her to get married. Also, neither one of us had ever had another GF/BF. She was my first kiss and vice versa.

Well yesterday I went to her house to see her family cause I hadnt seen them in forever. She and I are on good terms and we all talked for a while. She asked me what I was doing that night. I said that I had to run to walmart and get some stuff adn that I was going home. She asked if I wanted to go to the local fair. I said no that I was thinking about going but did not want to pay 5 bucks to get in. I also didnt think it was a good idea to go with her anyway.

Heres the question. I dont want her back cause I know it will become the same old ****t. She calls me this morning to tell me that she was glad I stopped by yesterday and liked seeing me. Here it is.... I want to date other girls but should I mess around w/ her? I would tell her that we can fvck but I want to see other ppl. I dont want a relationship w/ her. More or less a fvck buddy. I was tied down long enough and now Im trying to become a DJ.

thanks, Donnie
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
You have too much history to be FBs... If you decided to try it out, it will be ok for the first few times, then you 2 will either:
- Start acting like a couple again, because that's the behaviour you're used to with eachother
- Things will get "akward" between you 2, will result in talks about "your status", why you broke up, and possibily more argurments...

Go out and find some fresh FBs!!!
 

DAMY

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
ok

If you want to get back together and date, then date.
Otherwise
Move on and find someone new.
I would not hang onto her as a FB.....
My 2 cents.

Damy
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Originally posted by ddubdubw
She asked if I wanted to go to the local fair. I said no that I was thinking about going but did not want to pay 5 bucks to get in.
Holy crap, I almost pee'd myself when I read that. LMAO

Move on. FBs both have the same intentions, which is not the case with you and her.
 

ddubdubw

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Virginia
thanks guys! Thats what I need to hear. Who knows, we may get back together later down the road but I wanna see what I've been missing during those 5 years.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top