"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Need Some Advice

Longview

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
England
Ok here it is my ex for about 3 months might be going to my local.

Last time i went and she was there i just got really pissed off and ended up being headbutted by someone outside cause she likes to tell lies about me like i used to hit she and **** like that.

I dont know if i can be bothered with feeling ****ting all night cause she is there and proberly end up with getting **** at the end of the night.

What do you guys think should i bother or not??

I have to ask cause i cant make my mind up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

D4H

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Dont worry about it. Ive posted numerous topics and people rarely respond. Just keep bumping it until u get the desired responses. Btw, i didnt even read your post (im lazy) just read the part where u asked about people liking u.
 
Top