"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Need some advice

Alexisme91

New Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Age
21
Hello.
As I've stated in my last post, I'm 15 so I don't focus that much on girls. However when I do feel like talking to them I can't start the convo or make myself noticed. I am able to keep it going though. So I'm asking for some advice other than do it more( which I know is the best) and some examples.
A big thank you to anyone that throws in some thoughts.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
How do people start a conversation really? It's a question very few people have a good answer to, yet we all do it multiple times every day without even thinking about it. Then we come to some situations suddenly trying to think of a way to start a conversation and the mind just glitches out.

Nobody naturally starts a conversation by first thinking "hmmm, how should I start talking to this person". You just start talking about what comes to mind in that moment. Could be a question you're wondering, a comment about something you noticed about her or in your current environment or whatever your imagination can come up with.

Don't doubt the first idea that comes to mind, don't think, just listen to what your mind conjures up and go for it. Even something initially cringy can be saved if you know your way around humor and don't take yourself too seriously. There are more right ways than wrong ways to go about it.

I had issues with this as well. I went with the hardcore strategy of walking up as if about to say something without having a clue what to say, guess what, in those few seconds my mind sure as fvck figured out how to open. If only to save itself from extreme embarrassment, but the point is that it works and you won't believe it until after the fact. Immediately after the initial anxiety spike you'll go back to normal "having a conversation" mode. After a few shocks like that you'll most likely be desensitized, it's a shame really, I kinda liked the adrenaline rush it gave me...
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Think about your surroundings and see if you can start something off as an indirect opener since you're just starting out. If she's receptive, the convo should flow easily from there. If not, since you were indirect, you could leave it at the short answer she gives you and move on without feeling embarrassed.

Questions though are more easier though and more innocent like you aren't trying to directly hit on her. Like Do you know where I can find such and such? From there you can gauge how helpful she is and how receptive she is. If she says she doesn't know and gives you a short response, you can just say thanks and move on.

I recommend talking to everyone you can and not just girls you're interested in, just to get comfortable in starting convos.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
It doesn't matter so much how you do it as much as the fact that you do. You can stutter, say something stupid and then fall over a chair but if the girl likes you she'll be happy to talk to you. Plus, with experience you'll learn.
 
Top