Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bad weekend with a woman I've met on instagram. She was not from my town, we talked for some weeks and she decided to come here to stay the weekend with me.

She arrived, and I noticed she was a little strange... she got angry easily and a preying woman.

Late night on friday, my friends come to my place. And I dont know why she started to gave up on my best friend. I know she was doing that cause was really weird her acts. Then when he was going home with another girls, she touched him on a very weird way.

Ok, I came to her and asked what was happening, cause I thought somethings not cool. She got like a psycho and started yelling to me that I was accusing her. She called the cops and told them that she want to spend the night at the police station cause she was affraid of me. The best thing was that another friend was there with me, so he saw everything and was my witness.

The cops didnt do anything and turned off the phone.

She started to say some stupid things out loud. When I told her that there was cameras in my house, she got scared and stop yelling. Then my friend took her to a hotel and on the car she told him that she want to sleep at my another friend's house.

Im getting really tired of those women... it's not my first experience with those crazy psycho and that reallys upset me. I think that I should stop wasting my time with hooking up girls (and I'm not crazy enough anymore to go on LTR) and focus only on important and real things. The thing is that I'm a man, and as a man we all want to have sex. It confuses me sometimes. I try to found better woman, but most of them are crazy

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I could never really understand why men such as urself would entertain a woman from instagram.

It's a women's world there and you're playing in their playground - with you being one of the many victims.

When you play to win, it's best to do so within ur sphere of influence - that's ur playground.

If you don't hv a large sphere of influence then at the very least play within a so-called neutral ground - with a 50/50 odds. These r women that you don't really know but meet occasionally going to work, on the way to the train station, in the library, where you regularly shop or eat. As an opening be friendly and give them a warm friendly smile that shines through ur eyes, observe their reactions, and after a couple of times getting a positive vibe, approach and engage, then qualify her - if she amuses you then ask her out for coffee or something for some small talk...take it from there.

It's really easy meeting women.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of crazy doesn't just pop up out of nowhere, unless shes a complete sociopath. Do a better job screening women before you invite them to stay at your house for the weekend.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never really understand why men such as urself would entertain a woman from instagram.

It's a women's world there and you're playing in their playground - with you being one of the many victims.

When you play to win, it's best to do so within ur sphere of influence - that's ur playground.

If you don't hv a large sphere of influence then at the very least play within a so-called neutral ground - with a 50/50 odds. These r women that you don't really know but meet occasionally going to work, on the way to the train station, in the library, where you regularly shop or eat. As an opening be friendly and give them a warm friendly smile that shines through ur eyes, observe their reactions, and after a couple of times getting a positive vibe, approach and engage, then qualify her - if she amuses you then ask her out for coffee or something for some small talk...take it from there.

It's really easy meeting women.
It's a good point. Just don't completely understand why instagram is their playground? It's because there is a lot of guys chasing those women there?

About meeting on a neutral ground it's a good idea. I have some experiences with that and it's better.

But also I have good experiences with some women I've met on Instagram. Maybe I should try to filter that better.

Thanks man!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of crazy doesn't just pop up out of nowhere, unless shes a complete sociopath. Do a better job screening women before you invite them to stay at your house for the weekend.
I should definitively do that. If I was alone with her she could even try to accuse me or create a situation to try to **** my life with cops or something else.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's a good point. Just don't completely understand why instagram is their playground? It's because there is a lot of guys chasing those women there?
Because women create the narratives there, that means u r in their frame and reacting towards that frame.

A woman's frame = female biological imperative (survival mode that includes various forms of; lying, manipulation, projection, etc)

logicallefty

Reaction score
Unfortunately she was probably disappointed in her first in person meeting with you. So negative emotions of disappointment in you were already at play. Then when you called her out on it, that p|ssed her off as how dare YOU talk that way to HER. Because in her mind by this time is that she is of higher status than you. So you calling her out on it made even more negative emotions enter her crazy head. It really p|ssed her off. At that point, rather than admit to herself that all these bad emotions were all her on wrong doing because she choose to come in the first place, she created some drama in an attempt to twist things around and make it look like it was ALL your fault. I'm sorry you had to go thru this, but trust me she did you a favor. As @Roober already said, she is a sociopath. And now you know you must Run run run Forest run..