"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Need some advice on what to do.

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Alright DJ's, heres the lodown:
Been going out with chick for a month and a half. (She's 18 im 17). Three weeks ago she went to Ohio for some music thing during a weekend. After she came back we only had contact over the phone almost every other day (she called me). Anyway, so around last week I started noticing a pattern, she would call me one day, then not call me for three days, then call me out the blue, then not call me for like two days. This pattern went on until December 30th. I have yet to hear from her since then. I had called her that night (New Year's Night) to wish her a happy new year, yada yada yada. I have yet to hear from her since December 30th. I have a hunch that im a victim of her finding the so-called "bigger, better deal" so to speak. I personally dont give a damn... i've been advised to just ignore the chick... don't call her, IM her, e-mail her, nuthin. The thing is, if its over I wanna make it official with her face to face because we're gonna be seeing each other since she still helps out with music stuff in my school. If she doesnt call me in the next few days should I call her and break "the challenge" or should I just stay ignoring her until (and if) she caves.
p.s. - for those that say that "she might have been busy", I know for a fact that in the past 3 weeks there were many instances in which she WASNT busy but she just didnt make time for moi. I know its over by the signals she has clearly given me, but I wanna end this properly because we're gonna see each other still and it will just make things easier in the long run.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Why do you want to "end it properly"? Just act as if nothing happened. If the bltch wants to play games, let her.


I have found that there aren't too many things in this world that attract women to a guy like "acting like you don't care". For some reason, when they think you have better things to do than worry about them, it makes their panties wet.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Bump to what Joey said. Just roll it off your back like its not a big deal. Who cares if you'll see her again once school starts. Just be nice to her say "hi" and go on with your life. Your acting like a wussy by saying you "want to end it properly." That's not your job bro!! Your being the mature one and she's playing the head games. NEXT and don't even think twice about it!!!



PIMP
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
So you haven't seen her for 3/4 weeks?
She probably has lost alot of interest in you for whatever reason and doesn't know how to express this to you. Maybe
she doesn't fully understand the dynamics of it herself. Doesn't sound like she's playing games, but otherwise follow
Pimp's and Joey's advice.
 

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Ive been reading some threads on the forums regarding the art of NEXTing and I have read a lot of the members of this forums (which shouldn't be any suprise to me) have been in my shoes regarding this situation. Personally, after reading some of those threads and analyzing the situation i'm in (back to months ago) I really came to the realization that more than ever I shouldn't care. I made efforts to see her and she didn't acknowledge them so I'm guessing IL was low to begin with. No biggie though, cause I walk away from this a wiser man and have some expiriences that will serve me well in my future female endeavours. To sum it up in one word...heh ---> NEXT!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top