Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice on this situation.

gpcdon

Reaction score
About three weeks ago I was set up with this girl for me to take to a dance at my school. It snowed and the dance was cancelled. I called the night before the dance telling her it was off but that I still wanted to meet this girl. So she told me that her track team practices at my school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm also on the track team so I told her I'd meet her on one of those days.

Now I had no idea was this girl looked like but my friend did. So every Tuesday and Thursday I would remind him to introduce me but each Tuesday and Thursday I would have to bounce right after my practice was over. My friend told me he would talked to her yet I still had no idea who this girl was.

So finally at a meet this past weekend he pointed her out to me as she was running in her event. Problem was my event was right after hers so I couldn't talk to her. I looked for her but she must have left right when her event was over.

So after the meet I called her because I wanted to aske her out to lunch with a few of my friends but I got her answering machine twice so I left a message saying how it's a shame we never cross paths and what not so I left my number and told her to give me a call back. It's been two days and she hasn't called back and I'm not sure if it's because maybe her family went out of town for the holidays or that she's disappointed I never met up with her.

So what I'm not sure of is when and if I should try calling again. I still have all this time over Christmas break and I thought I'd definately be able to schedule one or two dates with her in. I'm hoping I can still get something in by this end of this week but with Christmas Eve tomorrow and Christmas the day after I think it will be hard to get a hold of her. What do you think I should do with this situation?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE DON'T CALL HER AGAIN!! DESPERATION IS LIKE MASTERBATION AT THE END YOUR ONLY SCREWING YOUR OWNSELF (Got this line from some article or a reply in the msg brd.)

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Doc Love, Ross Jeffries, and other love doctors have stated never leave messages on a womans machine unless your already "banging" her. Leaving a message on her machine and asking her to call you back is anti-challenge and gives her all the power in the relationship because you'll be sitting at home waiting for her to call you which isn't what you want. You want to have the girl waiting for your calls instead. If she isn't at home then call her ONCE every 2-3 days until you reach her.

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would wait a little while longer until calling her again... try three days.

But while your waiting get out and do something. It's your time off from school to, and sitting around wasting it on some girl to call you is worthless.